Westfx on zulutrade

Great mate, thanks! :cool:

Tonight news is all done.
No more high importance news until tomorrow at 15:00, when theres usd manufacturing numbers out.

Its been a busy week for news!

Morning all.

What have people got their eye on then?

anyone???

The rain!

Was looking at a EUR/USD trade but have chickened out, not clear enough indicator and news coming in 1hr

what about yourself?

Rain also, lol.

You’re right in thinking the eur/usd is mixed, a few pairs are at the moment.

Im keeping an eye on all the major pairs and would say the usd/jpy looks pretty likely to push on up past 102.75, if you’re looking for a trade?

no trades for me today but thanks anyway!

No worries, happy to help.

Beware.

USD NFP’s and unemployment at 13:30, these numbers can move markets!

Anyone looking for a trade might want to consider shorting the aud/nzd once it has retraced up to between 1.0800 and 1.0850, looking for it to drop down to or past 1.0700.
A nice potential 100 pips or so!

Also, a potential long on the gbp/usd depending on how the usd news is received.
If the gbp/usd isn’t rocked by the usd numbers then the long would be up past 1.6915, so potentially another 100 pip plus trade depending on how low the gbp/usd is post news.

Get ready…

Ok, the news hasn’t been too disruptive, i believe the above trade should be good.

Not bad performance not bad at all. Continue like this and you will have soon more followers than you can count!

Thanks Eddy,
Hows trading treating you?

Another bank holiday on monday!, so all calm till tuesday now.
I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

-removed, so that it doesn’t confuse things for new account-

I now have around $90k following on Zulu!

Its probably going to be another boring bank holiday, but keep an eye out for any unexpected volatility that could happen.

Morning. I have started copying with demo account on Zulutrade after discovering this thread at the weekend. Hope to see you at No. 1 soon.