Westfx on zulutrade

Good For you!!!

Followers distinguish right way good traders and strategies it doesn’t take time and effort much, if you are good no matter the ranking they will follow.

Up the rankings further…

ps.
It should be a nice quite news day today.
Look for the gbp to give back some of it gains this week before pushing on further again.

Hi Eddy.

Thanks, I appreciate that mate.

Hows your trading going?

Just earned my first follower money!! [he closed the position early though, so should have got more]

Roll up, roll up, who’s next??

My first position closes in the red… and all because it missed it break even by 1 pip!!!

-removed, so that it doesn’t confuse things for new account-

Morning morning.

Watch out for the gbp gdp news at 9:30, it has the potential to rock the boat!

Ok, so the gbp figures didn’t cause too much volatility.

Next stop, eur news at 13:00!!

Then, it should be pretty calm for the rest of the day.

-removed, so that it doesn’t confuse things for new account-

Morning WestFX, hows the trading going today?

Hi Mbdav,
My tradings good thanks.
How about yourself?
Regards.

Not bad at all thanks, added you as another one of my followers on live (bit of a punt I know with only 1 months trading history!), made a couple of pips overall today despite a couple of -pip closes so cannot complain!

(this is my 2nd babypips account, im a long-time lurker who forgot his password for herre!)

Thanks for adding me and I’m glad I made you some profit.

The negative positions don’t happen often but there are some long term trends that are potentially reversing at the moment and that has been the cause.
You will see you the coming weeks that normal highly profitable service resumes.

Happy trading!

Its all good, as I believe Eddy said earlier, you cannot win them all!

Indeed, very true.

On zulu there are a lot of ‘traders’ high up in the rankings either ‘doubling down’ or opening ‘stopless’ positions to create the illusion of successful trading.
ie. They open a position it goes negative, so they open 2 more to get a better entry price and hopefully reverse the loss and make a profit. They can do this repeatedly, as they have a limitless practice account. [their live followers obviously dont however]
OR.
They use huge stops and tiny limits to rarely get stopped out but only grab tiny profits.

Either way its a false economy and eventually they have a huge drawdown and destroy their followers live accounts!!

Thats why there are so few signal providers that have been consistent for more than a year or so.

I hope everyones trading is going well!
Theres been quite a bit of news out today and we’re still not done yet. Be aware of the usd news at 19:00 tonight.
Then tomorrows a bit quieter.

We are ok with the announcement, but I think you should watch for it. Have you thought of how to hedge the upcoming risk?

Im fine. I don’t have any market exposure at the moment.

[B]Mbdav can you please rate my zulutrade page when you get chance, thanks![/B]

Happy to but only after a bit longer of following, then I feel I can comment fairly (its only been a couple of days so far)