What altcoins are you currently interested in?

EGLD is rising, a new ATH is on way as they almost have ready their own exchange ( Maiar )

I’m very very bullish on $Divi

3 Likes

SOL was there a few weeks ago if you were lucky to see. Several NFT projects were doubling their price floors in days and hours. Lots of excitement in that area for sure.

Can you share some details about it? What do you like about the project?

1 Like

Many interesting projects out there. Currently interested in:

HEX
Luna/Terra
RUNE
DOT
VRSC

I am interested in $Divi because it is a PoS coin that allows users to earn passively with consistency, has ROR of 18-20% annually, easy to use, has one tap Masternode setup powered by MOCCI, has best performing Masternode since 2018

I have been interested in doge coin and ethereum

Is this like mining? You have to put up some money to run that?

New interests every week for me it seems. Also researching altcoins focused on gaming.

• AXS of course
  • GALA
  • SAND
  • ILV

I keep seeing mentions of Solana, does anyone have any opinions on that one?

Good read here.

8 Innovations that Make Solana the First Web-Scale Blockchain | by Anatoly Yakovenko | Solana | Medium

Solana Ecosystem

1 Like

There’s also the fact that Solana is backed by FTX, a crypto exchange battling Binance to be the largest/most used exchange on the planet.

Though these interests keep changing as the altcoins keep evolving (which is great), my constant favourite altcoin is Ethereum. Currently I am also interested in Solana, Uniswap, Stellar Lumens and Aave.

1 Like

I am very bullish on SOL, FTM and POLYMATH, great projects with strong fundamentals.

Thank you for that, I will go through it in detail!

ETH fees are so astronomically high, but it’s always nice to take some profit and buy other alts with more potential upside.

Great projects. I have bought and sold or currently hold all of these. AAVE and XLM haven’t performed as I’d hoped, but SOL has obviously made up for that.

I am very bullish on ETH and LUNA , I think in a year they would surely make my portfolio 50X which is a pretty realistic expectation.

1 Like

Ethereum always as they keep coming up with new updates to keep users interested. Along with that, I think Cardano, Aave and Dogecoin can offer high potential returns. So I am keeping a close eye on these.

For me it’s Ethereum, Cardano, Polkadot, Solana and Algorand.