What annoys you most in Forex

The accuracy required when you do practical experience.

When putting T/P + S/L can be psychological warfare. :sob:

Hi Ria_Rose
Hope you are doing well!
All the calculators are mentioned online aswell , some brokers do provide the calculators on there website along with the respective formulas used to follow the calculations.

2 Likes

Thanks for this Andrew! :slight_smile:
Haha. Yeah. For someone like me whoā€™s really not good at computations, calculators are my best friend. Thereā€™s a lot of really cool calculators on the internet! :smiley:

And of course, I donā€™t need to go far since BabyPips already has some calculators here. :smiley:

1 Like

I do not understand what can grinds my gears in forex trading. Or am I so unemotional?

Oh thatā€™s good for you then! :slight_smile: (I think?) Haha. :smiley: You know, since you wonā€™t be so devastated whenever you lose a trade or something drastic happens. I guess, in a way, being emotionless could really be an advantage in forex.

Hi Ria,
That is great!
I hope you are enjoying your time with trading and are learning a lot.

1 Like

Hi Andrew! :slight_smile:

I hope youā€™re doing great too. How far into the school of pipsology are you? :slight_smile:
Iā€™m rereading everything right now. Hahaha.

What annoys me most is short of imagination and donā€™t believe my eyes my judgement@@

Hi Ria!
I have been thorugh it long back i am trying to trade with new starergies and learn more about he market , what is your favourate pair to trade on in forex.

Actually, Iā€™m still on demo right now. :slight_smile: But Iā€™ve been playing around with EURUSD and GBPUSD. Haha. Playing safe with the majors for now. :smiley: How about you?

Forex Hacked would do the TP tricks. It worked with me at the first few days of automated tradings. But later, it was HACKED! It had 14 digits of strange ā€œearningsā€ numbers and the EA worked without activating EA on my MT4 account for crashing the deposit to none.
Just see it and understand why so many people say Forex is a fraud. I learned Forex is a fraud.

Hi, i am on live account and making profits trading on EURUSD, and commodities as well.

1 Like

Oh! :slight_smile: I was monitoring EURUSD and there was an ascending trend today. Were you able to catch that? :smiley:

I have come to understand that in forex, there are technical, sentimental and fundamental analysts. One can be best in one field of analysis than the other. As a technical trader, by looking at the charts, I just know when to buy and not buy. And am profitable at that. And you, most likely as a fundamental analyst, I believe that works forā€¦so whatā€™s important is what works for you, not what doesnā€™tā€¦so I canā€™t look down on fundamental analysts just because it doesnā€™t work for me. @forexcrisp

I am new to Forex and what tees me off most are all the so called experts trying to sell their training packages. If they are such great traders why donā€™t they stick to trading and make their money that way?

1 Like

They are not good traders at all, itā€™s all about scam. A good trader can never advertise to join his trading group. They always like to hide themselves Always avoid this kind of scam.

The thing I find most annoying about forex is that people tend to have crappy products for it and it tends to be spammy. This is what my experience has been at least. For example, I was trading with someone who wanted to help me and I was profitting, but he thinks heā€™s a badass trader and never losses a trade so doesnā€™t put a stop loss in and then I lost all my profit and then some. Completely ridiculous.

Waitings and market noise :rage:

Stop loss. I donā€™t believe in them any more. Not using them is part of my risk management strategy now.