What annoys you most in Forex

How can you argue with that ? :laughing::laughing::sunglasses:

1 Like

I hate when I’m sleeping and scalp and don’t set SL because price will eventually touch my SL which did many times and boom right on the way to my TP.
Also hate when I don’t close my orders in profit happened many times when I was waiting for 20 or 30Pips it didn’t touched take profit waited then and boom went to my entry price and removed SL which I had and there were news and account blown lol, that was 1 year ago

I hate green charts over black background.

What annoys me the most is slippage!
I opened an order to buy a set price, but it got filled at higher price which leaves some gain pips, sometimes +5 pips which was mine. :expressionless:

Everyone have their own tastes. I personally trade using grey background and red and green candles. I don’t like the pressure on the eyes. But on the phone everyone gives black/green graph. Maybe because it’s popular.

I was opening a position for BUY…and then the price going down…and down…and more down…i just wait until 2 days…and when got 10 pips profit…i close my position…lol

The most annoying in forex when i open to buy and the price going down and down for several days…every time i woke up i always open the chart and hope my loss became profit.

The most annoying thing on forex is that you don’t know in which direction the market is going to move as it works according to its own rules, which are not always logical.

He thought about running the list,but the profit slip was lose .

Very good thread, I learned significantly

I hate it whenever I argue with others

Arm chair quarterbacks

1 Like

Salesman…

1 Like

The unpredictable behavior of the market is most annoying thing on the Forex market. The things going in your favor can be changed in a flash if you have a bad day on the market. But it is good as well as some times things going aginst you come in your favor as well. You have to stay patient in order to maintain a balance. Best of luck!

How about when you set your TP conservatively, it hits it but then continues the trend and you look at how much you could have made.

Haha, so true. Such a painful thing to see a stop barely hit(1 or 2 pips) and then price blast off the other way.

The most annoying thing about forex is the waiting. You have to wait and see how the market is performing. That wait is so annoying, you are just about to leave and see the market go up. What do you think is the most annoying thing about forex trading?

When market doesn’t behave as per my prediction during intraday trading :sweat:

When i wait for days for an entry signal on the daily and on the day when the candle forms I can’t get to my computer in time to enter the trade and have to miss it.

I completely agree with you, losing money in the Forex is the most annoying thing. It can even compel you to stop trading.