What annoys you most in Forex

FA is what annoys me the most

1 Like

I been trying the same strategy. Just wondering what is yours. I usually have several trades trending weeky/daily direction and I cash out early I shorter times frames. If the trades go against me they eventually come back around my way. Trading 3 accounts .01 averaging 200 pips a day so building slowly but surely. Anything recommendations? I have on few set a T/P with a S/L so wide it would take Asteroid hitting the Earth to stop me out. That way in my Opinion I can leave my computer take profit and not worry about getting stopped out unless I am just making money at Forex and still have no Clue as what I am doing yet.

Tabius Lee

1 Like

In general, forex is a great topic for me to earn. Not so long ago I discovered such an option for myself, but I am really pleased with it.

1 Like

In response to the Question what annoy’s me the most about Forex is my own Stupidity :frowning:

2 Likes

Entering a trade based on an entry signal from a Hammer / Shooting Star pattern.

Upon the open of the next candle, market rallied towards my Stop Loss in less than 60 seconds and I received the gift of a -1R loss just like that.

well I think that in many moments some of us are just like you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine annoys me outside of Forex too.

2 Likes

Ehh, for me late i’ve been struggling to reach my take profit whenever i buy or sell a pair it either just ranges or turns against me

What annoys me most in forex is that most brokers are just conmen. There are even the trusted ones who still cheat us. The trading graph is sometimes programmed to make you fail. It has come to a point that I am not sure which broker to trust anymore. What do you guys think.

What annoys me most is that there are times when trades just seem to now go your way. I analyze the graph and then make my prediction but nothing happens the first or second time. Bith trades result in nothing but failure. Falied trades are very anoying. My moeny is going away and I cannot do anything about it.

Learn to trade with trailing stop loss. This will help you pocket some profits and keep riding the market

Being disciplined is very much needed in forex. Bad trades and losses are where a trader gets annoyed. Control of emotions is required here to keep the trading going on smoothly. Have patience and analyse your mistakes in your past trades. Sometimes, things don’t work as per your expectations but that’s where you need to be positive and work on it.

When I am unable to handle the stress and I become restless and take stupid decisions while trading, that is something which annoys me the most.

All the trading sites have their minuses and pluses.

Me too. But the problem there is in us, not in the trading instrument. It’s still a problem though.

people going with bonus brokers after advice to not, and then dissapointed and say forex is a scam lol

it is unfortunate for us residents i wonder when this will change, if ever?

1 Like

You are talking through your pocket, like a dumb wit punter in a betting shop.

1 Like

but there are brokers who provides good trading conditions to their traders.

While I agree that this is not uncommon but I have to ask, how many brokers have you tried before arriving to this conclusion?