What annoys you most in Forex

I have decided after 6 years to move on to another trading forum.
I have made some good friends here, some of whom have also moved on.
Good luck with your trading, stay safe.
eddieb

Rightly said, we all are sailing in the same boat. This is the most annoying part of trading. I try my best to limit losses so that I can earn more. New events have a major impact on the market as they can bring the currency pair to daily lows or daily highs

slippage,it annoys me the most.

Totally depends on the market move.

Would you like to be trained for free?

This annoys the duck out of me

I’m sure you’re the man for the job :rofl: :sheep: :eggplant: :monkey:

I agree with you @Traderz5 Set your limits and you should know when to stop in order to avoid overtrading

Trading, trading, trading, everyday trading!

For me, the most frustrating situation is when my analysis does not work well :frowning:

1 Like

I trade short time frames

I hate when the spreads increase during the start of the asian session, and I have a setup to take according my rules, by I dont want to overpay with the spread lol

1 Like

News that drops outside of the economic calendar and doesn’t fit in with technical analysis either and just wrecks the chart - see vaccine news :laughing:

1 Like

Implement your trading strategies then sit back and wait for the results of how it works.

What gets me is when I’m in a trade with profit battling greed or patience. Sometimes the market have a bigger move to make if I hold but sometimes it can cost

1 Like

Exactly this!

1 Like

Trades going South, is the thing that annoys me the most, obviously. But the long withdrawal and trade execution time gets on my nerves.

what annoys me most is when I set a TP but price takes time to get there then I remove my little profits just for me to come back the next day and booooom the price has reached my TP level

2 Likes

What annoys me in forex is putting up a trade and watch it hit my stop loss and reverse back to into my direction

1 Like

What makes me a little bit sad sometimes is when volatility goes against me. I hate seeing price movement go against me like a fiery tennis ball coming my way.

1 Like

Loosing money

2 Likes