What annoys you most in Forex

just waiting from last 1 week just to be trade in sidewaves

Missing out on important news and events and then suffering losses or missed opportunities because of it. Had a miserable experience with XAUUSD because of this.

Technical anaylsis not turning out to be true, or as profitable as they seemed to me.

I know that higher time frames are better to trade with. But I still keep looking at the lower time frames to ensure that I haven’t missed anything. This made me make decisions that brought nothing more than losses. I am trying my best to keep my emotions at the door.

1 Like

That is selfish but I would say I get annoyed when I miss out potential gains.

Most annoying is when my analysis doesn’t work as it was supposed to and I have to bear losses. Sometimes when prices miss my take profit just a few pip away frustrates me a lot.

That really sounds frustrating. :confused: Almost getting that win but ending up losing instead can really mess up your emotions. :open_mouth: But I guess it’s part of trading, and we’ll just have to get used to it.

Yep, it is annoying. There is another thing that annoys me to some extent. Chart shows that it may produce a signal. You wait for it. At the very end, it does not. Sometimes it work other way round too. You feel like a chart does not have chance to produce a signal. You leave your trading station. When you come back, you see that it has produced an excellent signal according to your strategy.

1 Like

i think when there is a slippage issue i think that is the main issue while trading

The Weekends.

1 Like

Why? The “weekends” are just as crucial as the “weekdays”. For anyone trying to build muscle, the absolute worst thing you can do is never rest. The weekends are a time to disconnect as best as possible, reset your mindset, and then come w/ fresh and relaxed eyes to the markets on Monday.

Don’t forget, your brain should be treated like a muscle.

1 Like

kicking a dog ? Yeah, that’s the way to go about it. /smh

platform freezing and delays in withdrawals. these are the most annoying things.

The worst part for me is when my trade is going in profit but after waiting for sometime it makes me lose money. But it happens with everyone, you should just know when to stop.

I absolutely hate it when brokers try to manipulate the spreads at the platform and when their platform freezes. I boil at this thought. But I guess, it is an inevitable part of trading.

1 Like

Ok so something that happened with me recently trading gold. Watching my 1-3 day old trades moving nicely in the right direction and getting close to TP level, (your TP is rather safe too set away from S/R. So you go into a work meeting/leave the screen for an hour and come back to see all trades have hit SL and that lovely floating profit you had has ended up in loss… just a whack to the bollo***. It’s a costly reminder to never become too greedy. When entering a trade I typically open multiple positions and close a couple along the way to guarantee some profits. But every now and then I’ll get greedy and go the full hog… oh and just to add to this… you then see that it was nothing more than a big volatility spike and price actually quickly resumed the course you traded and reached your TP that no longer exists.

1 Like

Yeah even today I still sometimes regret the old “oh but if I leave my trade open a little longer my profits will be bigger” chestnut, and then end up missing TP by a few pips and see a big reversal… you’re then looking at breaking even and are frustratingly deciding on whether to get out now or risk loss in the hope it resumes back to your profit. Whatever you decide is always the wrong answer btw :rofl:

Yes. And upon assessing your failed trade you find you picked thee absolute worst pip to enter on where price turns around the second you enter and never looks back haha. Very frustrating! I have to add to that… fakeouts. For me seeing price break or a candle close below/above S/R telling you “yep, here we go!” and then it just reverses and closes you out. Very annoying. Equally when price juuust touches your SL but then reverses to hit your profit level that no longer exists :rofl: leaving you wondering why you didn’t set your loss just 5 pips wider, gotta love the game sometimes haha

1 Like

Missed opportunity annoys me the most in forex trading. Also, never over trade so always stay patient

1 Like

the thing use to annoy me most was :the feeling that someone is watching my sl and hit it purposely ,no matter how small the odds i can lose ,it still happened.

3 Likes