What annoys you most in Forex

That means you’re a swing trader … so just be patient and like my mentor will tell me… Marry your chart

Some of them also start learning while trading at the same time. Maybe it is a working scheme, but a risky one too - it’s like doing homework in the middle of the test

1 Like

I agree with you. This strategy is very risky and has very less probability of success.

Exactly spending so much time doing technical analysis and then it doesn’t turn in your favour, it’s the most annoying moment.

IT’S SO annoying. Especially when the market doesn’t give you quick results

It just happened to me now. I was trading gold, XAUUSD, it almost hit TP few ticks to TP. With the hope that it will automatically TP, I left the screen only to come back and see it has retraced in the buy direction

In such cases, you need to feel the market and understand when you need to stop trading on time.
Otherwise, you can lose a lot …

Stuff like this … a pip, literally a pip. Even when you confident that it will get back to your TP, Its just absolutely irritating. Happened so much in my trading journey that i just laugh it off now

1 Like

Perfect trades getting ruined by loudmouth on social media

If you don’t laugh and cry mate LOL

That’s true and to be expected however if your risk and reward are correct long-term it won’t matter

The one thing that annoys me the most in the Forex are the traders who jump in without experience and skills and hope to make millions in few days.

Choose the Wrong Broker

friday I had price go within 1 baby pip of my TP and then not trigger and i get stopped out. that was pretty annoying…

2 Likes

Absolutely raging

There’s one thing that annoys the hell out of me the most in trading. I hate it more than banging my head (and I REALLY HATE banging my head with a vengeance!).

It’s when people say “If you have a Risk Reward of 1:5 then you only need to win 20% of your trades to make money”. (Could also be 1:3, 1:4 - any kind of large risk to reward really).

Why does this annoy me? (Apologies in advance for the caps).

BECAUSE IT STILL REQUIRES YOU TO WIN 20% OF YOUR EFFING TRADES!!!

Like winning trades is easy. Yeah, just win 20% of your trades. Piece of cake! Do you know how hard it is to win 20% of your trades? It’s really effing hard to do (for me it is anyway).

So bloody annoying!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: This did make me laugh. It is possible to win 50% of your trades once you get to a certain level of understanding. I understand your frustration but keep going and keep running

When I miss my take profit by just a few pips and the market takes a turn.

This happend to me as well.

Emotions can be too hard to handle sometimes and that’s the most annoying moment!