What annoys you most in Forex

So many of these are relateable, great read through this thread :slight_smile:

Missing the TP only for few pips is certainly annoying. There are some other annoying things such as news spikes, market ranging for quite a while, hitting Stop Loss and moving towards our trade setup etc. Nothing we can do about these. We need to deal with these things. Nevertheless, trading is beautiful.

1 Like

More than 10 years of experience ---- Some words to forex traders

What is the appeal of foreign exchange?
People with different knowledge at different stages have different summaries.

It is very important to choose an honest foreign exchange platform, except clearing platform, all the others are classified as market makers.
Clearing platform is characterized by stable trading, original spread and reliable capital.
Market makers in order to make profits, so that some means is also a common fact, but because of the low opening requirements, it is the choice of many enthusiasts.

How much money is appropriate to enter the market?
We have to break it down.
For the new, what do not understand the transaction, even futures have not been simulated, or first simulated for a period of time, this period of time, to see their own practical practice and understanding of the transaction.
Simulation disk has 1000 ~ 1W of funds are appropriate.
With basic knowledge of software operation and certain trading knowledge, it is suggested to open a firm offer of $100 starting from 0.01.
Speaking from personal experience.
Do not suggest for a long time imitate, trade when imitate and real dish complete two state of mind, imitate is done again good again ox X, did not pass real dish ablution, still do not calculate the trader on true meaning, do not mention is to conduct dish hand.
For people who have trading experience, there is no lack of capital, if you say, have experience and ability, lack of capital, so that you have a certain trading ability but not mature.
So this kind of people into the market funds recommended in 1000, get rid of heavy warehouse not to do position management, not the execution of discipline, death carry and so on some bad trading habits, or can be stable profit.

Trading process, trading methods are many, intraday volatility, trend overnight, hedgingā€¦
Either way, there is an opportunity to make money, the question is how much you want to make and how much you can make.
One of the things I often share with people about how profitable trading is: Make as much money as you can, and there is no shortage of market opportunities.
Often hear some people say: itā€™s a pity, take it again, take it again I can earn more how much?
So what if the market reverses?
Will say again: early know I am not greedy early flat good?
!
Thatā€™s human nature.
Always remember: there is no shortage of opportunities in the market, greed = poverty, so in life, so in business.

How to find opening opportunities?
When you want to trade, you must first have a set of trading indicators to support you, so you must be able to look at an indicator, understand it, such as moving average, such as K line, such as MACD, such as support pressure levelā€¦
Understanding the relationship between any technology pattern and price change is the foundation of profitability.
Do not believe what organizations, what groups call the list, mouth plate and solid plate completely two different things.
The mouth plate and the simulation are not able to withstand scrutiny.
Technical indicators are the continuation of the market and inertia, rather than indicators to guide the market.
The proposal learns average line above all, learns average line already can deal with a lot of trading scenes easily, opens a position profit rate to be able to raise commonly to 60 ~ 70%.

Trade, learn to wait.
Trading is lonely.
Donā€™t trade for tradeā€™s sake. Donā€™t force your way in. Be disciplined.

Mentality: do not rush to double do not rush to prove themselves.
Xiaozi gold high leverage a day how many times the case is a lot of, but unnecessary comparison, do not envy.
If you want to prove yourself, if you want to make money, the premise is to live ā€“ next ā€“ go.
Do not lose is to earn, do not regret the retreat and not willing to stop loss, as long as the capital is still in?
The market is full of opportunities.
Run like a turtle: Live well, run slowly, always reach the finish line.
Like driving: if always high speed, speeding, there will be a loss of control, nine out of ten accidents fast!
Luck sometimes runs out, or youā€™re moving too fast for luck to see that you need to be savedā€¦

Foreign exchange involves both risk and wealth.
There are many opportunities, so there is no need to rush to grab every one.

In this life, we have heard a lot of truth, but still can not live this life.

I wish every trader, find their own trading road, live well, walk slowly, achieve financial freedom and capital growth!

1 Like

Nothing annoys the traders more than losing their significant capital to a strategy they worked hours to implement. Finding a good strategy is a real deal breaker in forex.

Iā€™m also eager to know the issue here.

NY and Tokyo markets opening times :slight_smile: a bit late for meā€¦

The most annoying thing in forex for me is when price misses my take profit by just a few pips and reverses half way.

How about London one? They are quite good too.

London markets opening time is best suitable for my normal working hours. I wish I could get away without sleeping and than Tokyo volatilities would be sufficient for me without that many spikes as in CET timings.

Definitely, especially the opening time when the volatility is just :ok_hand:
Tokyo is bit hit and miss for me, especially since it is a nightime.

hello and welcome

The London market offers very favorable conditions for trading Forex.

The thing that irritates me the most in forex is when the price misses my take profit by a few pips and then reverses half way.

1 Like

You know what annoys me the most is that when you put a stop loss thinking itā€™s pretty good place then you get taken out and trade then goes to tp right after it.

3 Likes

I think everyone can empathize with you there

1 Like

I think, most traders are thinking that profit will be that easy to gain, but the reality is really difficult and that case I hated most. No matter what anyone says, trading forex is not a get-rich-quick scheme. Becoming proficient enough to accumulate profits is not a sprintā€”itā€™s a marathon.

Going to rush the market means you are insane or youā€™re gambling to make yourself rich by pressing some clicks on your mouse.

I think itā€™s really hard to resist. Even I am still facing these types of problems.

Forex traders are annoying because the experts you see on social media are not real traders. They promise six-figure profits if you buy their services or join their multi-level plan.

I would like to be trained

This is probably more common among traders. My opinion is the same.

I can also add about opening time because itā€™s different from my daily routine