What annoys you most in Forex

Low volume pull backs against the trend between 6pm and 6am.

Most annoying thing about forex for me is fake forex signals.

The most annoying part is when you are unable to understand the chart patterns,even after applying all the methods you learnt.

Whatever My strategy leads me to believe what I think the currency Iā€™m trading is going to do. I have a preference for LONG TRADES but if my strategy and analysis tell me itā€™s going short and the TREND is South bound, then a SHORT TRADE it is

I feel you on this one!

What annoys me the most is the number of scammers ready to hunt you down with their sweet talks especially if you are a newbie trader. And they even have the audacity to tell you that ā€œwe are just trying to help you since you know nothing and canā€™t do a thing in the forex market on your ownā€. Like come on dude, I am not stupid enough to get into your trap that easily.

Scams annoy the most and are also a big threat for traders.They easily swipe away all hard earned money and just blow accounts with fraudulent activities.

huge spreads, huge commission, your withdrawal is pending since last monday xd

I think itā€™s impatience. The fact that I had no control over stress and would constantly eye the market like a hawk, waiting for that one move that could get me profit only to realise that I needed to be patient and risk is part of the journey.

I know itā€™s cliche but continuous losses annoy me. So I just take a little break to cool down this frustration.

1 month without trading and you are well again =)

a losing streak really hurts

:rofl::rofl: almost everyone at a time have made that mistake

Failures annoy me the most. Each one of us is trading forex for earning profits and when we fail to do so, we get annoyed, which is very genuine.

Although this is not entirely correct, it is the losses that infuriate most of all. Unfortunately, it is not easy to get away from this phenomenon ā€¦

1 Like

Losses irritate me the most. We all had high hopes of profiting from this market, but when it didnā€™t work out, we were disappointed. All I can think about right now is limiting my losses while increasing my chances of profiting from this market.

In this case, losses are more likely an indicator that a trader should take a closer look at the issue of trading and work out his mistakes.

How time consuming it is, ā€œGurusā€ say it takes 15-30 minutes a day, and you can make a loads of money, but they completely hide the fact that to trade 15-30 minutes you have to put 5-6 hours of work to analyze the charts and stay uptodate with the news. Itā€™s crazy, and even after all that when unpredictable thing happened!!! That feelingā€¦

Scams annoy me the most. Someone easily losing their hard-earned money because of someoneā€™s fraudulent activities.

I personally hate when people think that fx is about easy money and ā€œspend 20 minutes a day and get a millionā€.
Itā€™s very time-consuming, it requires real knowledge

2 Likes