What are the simple things that make you happy?

Just to brighten up the mood a bit! :smiley:

What are the simple things that make you happy? :blush: :blush: As I was about to sleep, I realized how the smell and feeling of freshly changed sheets really make me happy! :stuck_out_tongue: Also chocolates of course. :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha.

How about you guys? :sunny:

3 Likes

a Woman always has to bring up chocolatesā€¦ huh ?

well #1 on my listā€¦ YOUR EMOJIā€™s hehe

after that
What makes me happy is HEALTH AND HAPPINESS ( i canā€™t stress this enough)
after that

HEAVY METAL MUSIC, you put up the horns \m/ \m/ you rock on and there is nothing better.

1 Like

Candy is my weakness, specifically sour punch straws :grin:ā€¦even though I need to stay away from them, sugar is basically like crack, we consume it pretty much everyday smh lol I agree with Martin on being healthy because without your health, what do you have? All the money in the world canā€™t cure you from an incurable disease. All this forex training and busting our butts trying to come up with a profitable trading strategy wonā€™t matter, so taking care of your health is a MUST

But for the most part, just having my mother around makes me happy, on top of my little puppy Hershey, who just turned 9 months the other day lol

3 Likes

ok since you brought pets into i t :stuck_out_tongue:

this always put a smile on my face

THE ONE THING MICROSOFT EVERY DID RIGHT as far as desktop backgrounds were concerned

the puppy background

Nowā€¦ if you donā€™t have a smile on your faceā€¦ YOUā€™RE NOT HUMAN :stuck_out_tongue:
Look at himā€¦ heā€™s so bloody proud :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yup I can relate to that ria - just simple pleasures :- Like ----------
ā€¦
.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4rY52SWklc

1 Like

Smells can be a great way to feel suddenly happier -

a just-opened bottle of French red wine

fresh sheets - yes thatā€™s a lovely one

that dab of perfume behind your belovedā€™s ear

strong black coffee and fresh croissant on a sunny terrace in the south of France

new car

1 Like

Awwww look at him with that big ol leaf that was given to him in order to take the picture, looking soo happy :joy: i love dogs lol

2 Likes

Hahaha! :stuck_out_tongue: Youā€™re such a heavy metal music fan. :stuck_out_tongue: Makes me wonder whether you play instruments yourself. :smiley:

SWEETS RIGHT?! :blush: :blush: They are amazing. :candy:

Aww. :blush: Thatā€™s so nice of you. :slight_smile: My momā€™s just as crazy as I am so I love having her around too. :smiley: And happy 9 months to the little pupper! :dog:

My guess would be that he is quite an artist on the violin ! :wink:

1 Like

HAHA! :stuck_out_tongue: No doubt. :stuck_out_tongue: I love the honesty here @Falstaff. :smiley:

1 Like

You seem like quite the romantic, @tommor. :slight_smile: And of course, a new car. Hahaha. :joy: Who wouldnā€™t be happy with thaaaat? :smiley: Whatā€™s your dream car? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol - How do you think I got my username ? :wink:

I just did! Hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue:

ā€œFalstaff is very fat.ā€ is what got me. HAHA. :joy: But yeah. Didnā€™t know we had a poetic playboy over here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Simpler for some than others, no doubt :sunglasses:

Volatility

3 Likes

Iā€™d just be happy with a new Mondeo. Now thatā€™s my idea of romantic.

Spoken like a true broker. :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha. :smiley: But I kinda wanna hear from the person behind the account. :smiley: HAHA. :joy:

1 Like

Who knows? :stuck_out_tongue: The missus might get to see this and surprise you. :stuck_out_tongue: Hahahaha!

The answer is still the same.