What are the simple things that make you happy?

Yes i do
Guitar
Since i was 14

Yeah, it came about around 20 years ago when I was Commercial Manager for a large construstion firm. The cheeky IT guy named my laptop “Falstaff” - Not often you come across an IT guy with a sense of humour :laughing:

2 Likes

@Falstaff
cool story

also

LOL

Pedant !..:slight_smile:… . :wink:

No… Just struck me funny that’s all

I know mate - hence the wink on my post - like I said "

1 Like

Frnkly speaking, simple things like good food and company really make me happy. I really love to have good time with my relatives and friends.

2 Likes

A grilled cheese sandwich. Cool Ranch Doritos. McDonald’s french fries. Texas barbecue.

Happy Friday, y’all!

1 Like

Ooooh! :joy: I love me some good food too! :yum: :yum: As you guys could see, a lot of things make me happy. Haha. :stuck_out_tongue: Not to bash myself but I’m a pretty shallow person. Haha. :stuck_out_tongue:

HAPPY FRIDAY! :smiley: Excited for the weekend. :sunny:

1 Like

Being eagerly greeted by my dog, with her wagging tail and all, after a long day surely puts a smile on my face.

It’s really good to look at the simple things every now and then. Thanks for this @ria_rose!

2 Likes

Hi @Penelopip! :smiley: :smiley: Good to hear from you too! :blush: Dogs are reaaaally amazing! Huhu. Actually, pets in general. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ria_rose, food is a real cult))) But apart from eating, I also like cooking, which brings me a great pleasure as well, Especially, if I cook something delicious.)))

1 Like

Good rotisserie chicken. Cheese. Chocolate. Blooming flowers. Rainbows. Reading a good, interesting, well-written book. Generally well-written pieces of fiction, regardless of the medium through which they’re told.
PS. This thread made me hungry. :joy:

1 Like

There’s a lot of things that make me happy! Like cooking, baking, good food, playing board games with my kids, rainbow, my pets, the smell of a new book, babies, spending time with my family and the lists goes on. :smiley:

2 Likes

Glad you put “a new book” in that sentence! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I AGREE :100: Food just brings people together. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ooooooh! :blush: What’s your specialty? :smiley: I love cooking too! Haha.

Aww. :slight_smile: That sounds amazing @baemax023! :blush: :blush: I’m sure you have lots of fun with your kids. I love babies too! Huhu. Not hoping to have one anytime soon though. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:slight_smile: I’M SO HAPPY YOU"RE HERE @anon46773462! :smiley: So how about you? :slight_smile: What are the simple things that make you happy? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hahaha. :joy: I actually love smelly babies too! :baby::baby: :mask:

1 Like

I am a nature freak and love the natural world we live in. My simple pleasure is in trying to photograph it in ways that we rarely notice it, for example these two fellas:

3 Likes