What are the simple things that make you happy?

Oooooh! :blush: These are beautiful! :slight_smile: It’s amazing that you took these yourself. :clap: :smiley: I especially like the bee + sunflower photo! Huhu. Maybe you could share more? :blush: :sunflower:

Hmmm. I think there should be a thread where we could have our self-taken photos of beautiful things. :stuck_out_tongue: I think that would be cool! :blush:

I love Korean food, it makes me the happiest person when I eat Rameon and Spicy Rice Cake.
Aside from food, my boyfriend makes me happy.

1 Like

Rameon’s becoming super popular these days! :stuck_out_tongue: Actually, korean food in general. Are you, by any chance, Korean? :smiley: :blush:

I hope your boyfriend will continue to make you happy for a very long time! :smiley: :heart:

I’ve never tried any Korean food. I should, because it looks delectable.

1 Like

I will allow myself a little tenderness. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ohh! :smiley: I think you would like them if you’re into sour and spicy things. :stuck_out_tongue: Most of the dishes I’ve tried so far taste like that! :yum: :yum:

Awwww! :blush: :blush: If this isn’t one of the softest photos I’ve seen today! Huhu.

I am into sour things, and I am into spicy things, but unfortunately my digestion is into into the latter. I get very ill from the slightest bit of chilli even though I love the taste. :frowning: I know there are some non-chilli including recipes though.

Tom yum soup :yum:

1 Like

Oooooh! :confounded: I could imagine that must be frustrating. To like something not tolerated by your body. :frowning: Plus, a slight kick of spice makes dishes more interesting!

I just devoured this ginormous slice of chocolate cake and I’m smiling from ear to ear. :smile: :smiley: :smiley: :sunny: I thought I could just share this burst of happiness with everyone! Hahaha. :smiley: I hope this week’s being good to you guys. :smiley: :blush:

I try to compensate for it by adding all sorts of spices that aren’t hot, and for the most part I do well.

Oh! :smiley: So you prepare your own food at times? :smiley: Haha. That’s cool! :blush:

1 Like

I do, I like homemade food. That’s not to say I don’t eat out from time to time, but I enjoy cooking.

I like bright colors. I feel like neutral colors are dull and sad. Bright colors, especially pink, give me that instant kick of positivity when I need it. :sparkling_heart:

Wow. :smiley: You seem like such a ray of sunshine! :sunny: Haha. I’m one of those more into blues and violets, probably to contrast my already “out there” personality. :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha. :joy:

Haha! A lot of things make me happy. I always try to find the good in every situation. That’s just one of the basic things that perks me up. :slight_smile:

I like an eclectic mix of colours, to be honest. For example, I really like bright, electric blue, yellow and green, although I don’t necessarily wear them. At the same time I really like a deep red wine colour.

Same! I don’t like wearing the bright colors I mentioned. I just like seeing them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Something else that makes me happy - good weather. Sunny skies, not too cold, not too hot, little wind. I start feeling very down when it gets dark and dreary and cold, I don’t know why.

2 Likes