What are the simple things that make you happy?

Oh wow! Beautiful photos @anon46773462. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whaaat!? I have the same phone but how come I donā€™t get great pictures like yours! :joy: I think thatā€™s really talent. :clap:

1 Like

Seeing beautiful photos makes me happy. I like taking photos too. But Iā€™m not as good as @anon46773462. :joy:

1 Like

Put some up here! It would be great to see some other peopleā€™s favourites! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow. :open_mouth: Never would have guessed that you just use your phone. :slight_smile: I mean, are these raw photos? Like, no filter at all? :open_mouth: These are amazing. Huhu. How? Because whenever I try to use my phone in taking photos, I have to use filters to make it sort of ā€œappealingā€ lol

Please donā€™t judge me. Iā€™m not good with angles. :sweat_smile: hahaha but here is a photo of one of my favorite places in the country, my previous school. Makes me feel at home every time. :smiley: Itā€™s actually like a ā€œforest amid the cityā€ so itā€™s a refreshing space.

1 Like

That is quite a building! :slight_smile:

One only starts to realise the magnitude when noticing those people standing in front of the entrance!

And those trees! We only have mainly spruce, pine and birches which, although often tall, never spread out like those. They remind me of Englandā€¦

1 Like

Haha. :slight_smile: This is so true! :stuck_out_tongue:

Being surrounded by all the greys of the city and the heat of the sun, it just really makes me appreciate the trees more and more. :frowning: :frowning:

Birdsong, simple as that

3 Likes

:blush: Simple but it says a lot. :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing that eddie! :smiley:

For me such happiness is to have a rest after a day of hard work. Really, what is wrong with rest? For me itā€™s simply the best part forā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s true too! :smiley: It feels so good to just get to reward yourself with a looong and comfy sleep, especially after consecutive late nights. :sweat_smile:

I am very pleased with the weather and when my family is in a really good mood. To wake up in the morning and see my wife and children smiling is real happiness.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure thatā€™s an amazing feeling-- seeing your family smiling and happy. :blush: :blush: I look forward to the day that I have a family of my own. :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha. :slight_smile:

That one genuinely made me laugh. Such a short yet accurate answer. :smiley:

3 Likes

That is so true. Haha. :slight_smile: Whenever Mondays are here, you just canā€™t help but look forward to Fridays! :confounded:

To get back to the food that makes me happy - roasted chicken with roasted potatoes and honey-glazed carrots.

1 Like

Sounds goooood! :yum: :yum: And sophisticated. :stuck_out_tongue:

For me, anything potato is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. :smiley: I love potatoes. Hahaha. :slight_smile:

Itā€™s not really all that sophisticated, but it is amazing.
And I love potatoes too. Roasted, boiled, mashed, fried, any and all potatoes.

1 Like

Looking up at the night sky in the middle of nowhere.

The light pollution is pretty ridiculous in my city, so I barely ever get to see it unless I travel a few hours away into the country

We have a lot light pollution too, I can barely see stars when I look up. We do get pretty great moonrises, however.