What are the simple things that make you happy?

Aww. :frowning: Thatā€™s unfortunate. :frowning: Where are you from?

Iā€™m from a semi-urban province in my country :slight_smile: and I feel like Iā€™m still very lucky that we usually have an amazing view since thereā€™s not much pollution around here. :blush: :blush: (Or at least not a lot that Iā€™m aware of)

Waking up 2 hours before youā€™re supposed to wake up lol. I like the feeling of knowing that I still have more time to sleep. Sometimes, I set my alarm even on weekends just for this feeling. Makes no sense but it does make me value my sleep more, at least I feel like!

Hahaha! :stuck_out_tongue: Thatā€™s interesting. :slight_smile: Iā€™ve always hated alarms so I could only imagine how you do it. :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha. :slight_smile: But sleep is definitely something that lifts up my spirit! :smiley:

1 Like

I usually need at least a good 30 minutes to fully wake up after I hear my first alarm. If I get up right away I feel groggy all day.

1 Like

Something else that lifts my spirits when I am feeling down - a large piece of nice chocolate. I know the reason is largely physiological, but it doesnā€™t matter, chocolate is great.

Talking, especially chatting.
Whenever I talk with my friends after long day, I make them laugh as hard as possible which made me smile. Itā€™s just sweeter to keep in touch with them. I even talk to depressed people to lift them up, that made me smile as well.

People donā€™t fade, things do! Keep them tight.

3 Likes

Talking to people I like is always very uplifting for me as well!
However, I also cherish moments of solitude, when I can just reflect on my day.

1 Like

My face on photo looks even nicer than the photo of cats or dogs haha :joy::joy:

1 Like

Then youā€™re lucky. :smiley:
I am terribly unphotogenic.

Your friends are lucky to have you! Itā€™s always nice to have a jolly person around spreading positive vibes. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Sometimes it seems that there are simple things that make one happy which are, in fact, quite complex!
I donā€™t know why but symmetry is one thing that creates in me a great feeling of peace whereas asymmetry creates in me a feeling of distinct restlessness :slight_smile:

Here is a rare shot of our lake early in the morning yesterday when the water is so still that the reflection is almost perfect and it was such a peaceful experience just to look at it.

Actually, I seek the same restfulness in my charts. I cannot tolerate anything that breaks the flow and harmony!

6 Likes

Wow! :astonished: the symmetry is just amazing, thatsā€™s a perfect shot right there lol

Yes, it was so rare to see such a wide lake (about 5 km to the far side) so calm, not a ripple.

What is perhaps even more surprising is that 12 days ago it was still so frozen that one could walk on it:

1.5. (+2 degs C):

13.5. (+24 degs C):

3 Likes

Thatā€™s very nice of you! :smiley: I feel like, given that itā€™s the age of social media, people often take ā€œpersonal contactā€ for granted. Some people have this mentality where they would rather send a quick PM than set up a date or an out of town trip with friends. I canā€™t blame them. :confused: After all, social media makes everything easier. :sweat_smile:

Itā€™s just refreshing to meet someone like this! :slight_smile: Your friends are really lucky to have you!

2 Likes

Hahaha. :smiley: Yeah well good for you! :slight_smile: Cats and dogs are terribly cute, though. Letā€™s say, youā€™re even? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You post really beautiful photos Manxx! :blush: :blush: Why are we finding out about this just noooow huhu

I find your shots interesting because they seem to reflect who you are as a person! :smiley: Very peaceful and tranquil! :angel:

Aw thank you. I understand @ria_rose.
Now, whenever someone asking you for date, youā€™d better smack him by saying ā€œsure, letā€™s date in babypips online now, itā€™s amazing place there, see ya in a minuteā€ :smile:

Aw, thank you for the kind words! :green_heart:

Demo account trading is an excellent platform to check whether you have the ā€˜ITā€™ factor of forex trading. It is free of cost and the platform familiarizes the trader with the enironment of real world trading. Please, spend some time in it.