What are you watching?

The film “Golda,” focusing on Golda Meir’s leadership during the Yom Kippur War, somewhat reveals her character but only scratches the surface.

For a deeper understanding, there’s a fantastic biography, “Lioness: Golda Meir and the Nation of Israel” by Francine Klagsbrun, that truly explores her life and impact.

Yom Kippur War

1 Like

Have you watched it? What are your impressions?

Yeah, I enjoyed watching it. It’s a great combination of drama, action, and suspense. Hoping to have a season 2.

Korean cinema is truly exceptional, perhaps you’ve seen “Parasite.” The film won 4 Oscar awards.

1 Like

Great flick. Enjoyed it very much. Very appropriate to even the current times.

1 Like

I haven’t seen it, but I’ll add it to my watchlist!

2 Likes

Who has already watched ‘Dune: Part Two’?

1 Like

I want to! Is it any good?

I thought this release was in March? Is it out already? Huge fan of the first movie.

1 Like

Oh, it depends on where you live. I didn’t know about this. I always thought that films were released at the same time all over the world

1 Like

I think the second part is even better than the first.

2 Likes

Just saw “Avatar: The Last Airbender” on Netflix. It was cool and I’m planning to watch the original animated series.

1 Like

Loved the animated one! i remember coming home from school and watching this before I worked on my assignments. :stuck_out_tongue: HAHAHA Just goes to show it’s been a long time since the animated series was released. :sweat_smile: I’d have to watch the live one though!

1 Like

Currently, I am not watching anything. I have finished the House of Dragons season 1 recently. And now eagerly waiting for season 2. Being a developer working for an industry-leading AI development services company, watching a series eases my boredom and helps me boost my mood.

The “Shogun” series of 2024 offers an enthralling journey through feudal Japan, weaving together profound historical insights with gripping drama. Skillfully compressing James Clavell’s novel into ten compelling episodes, this series captures the audience’s full focus.

Novel: Shōgun (novel) - Wikipedia

1 Like

That series looks pretty crazy!

Ahhah, as always, I recommend first reading, then watching )

1 Like

Are you a fan of the movie Die Hard? How about Family Matters? Then you know who this is…

Did you recognize him in Ghostbusters?

Get ready to have your mind blown. There’s a theory that this is all the same character who is traumatized by his work as a police officer.

1 Like

Okay, so, like, I don’t know what to call it, but, you know, sometimes I get all into watching like two or more series or reading a couple of books at the same time. And, like, sometimes I just can’t finish either of them, you know? But, right now, I’m totally hooked on watching Euphoria, it’s like my go-to these days. And, I’m also reading Mitch Albom’s books, like ‘The Five People You Meet in Heaven,’ they’re just so captivating.

For me, there is almost nothing left to watch except youtube and football. Films are no longer as well made as they used to be, same thing with series.