What are you watching?

@dushimes yeap! the overall concept is nice.

1 Like

I recently watch a Bollywood movie. “3 idiots”, A movie about friends in a University and their mischief. Anyone here watched it?

Very late, but just finished Kim’s Convenience.

Love Andrea Bang.

1 Like

Rebel Moon

Not a bad series with great special effects. Worth watching

1 Like

That trailer exceeded my expectations. Looks good!

1 Like

Last week, I watched the Oppenheimer movie. Despite its three-hour duration, it was completely worth it, in my opinion.

A few years back, I dove into “Surely You’re Joking, Mr. Feynman!”. An incredible read, the book offers a glimpse into the Manhattan Project among many tales, told through Feynman’s unique lens of brilliance and humor.

1 Like

A friend recommended this series and I’m planning to watch it this coming weekend. English title is A Shop for Killers.
A_Shop_for_Killers-mp1

1 Like

I’ve heard good things about this one but haven’t started!

The film “Golda,” focusing on Golda Meir’s leadership during the Yom Kippur War, somewhat reveals her character but only scratches the surface.

For a deeper understanding, there’s a fantastic biography, “Lioness: Golda Meir and the Nation of Israel” by Francine Klagsbrun, that truly explores her life and impact.

Yom Kippur War

1 Like

Have you watched it? What are your impressions?

Yeah, I enjoyed watching it. It’s a great combination of drama, action, and suspense. Hoping to have a season 2.

Korean cinema is truly exceptional, perhaps you’ve seen “Parasite.” The film won 4 Oscar awards.

1 Like

Great flick. Enjoyed it very much. Very appropriate to even the current times.

1 Like

I haven’t seen it, but I’ll add it to my watchlist!

2 Likes

Who has already watched ‘Dune: Part Two’?

1 Like

I want to! Is it any good?

I thought this release was in March? Is it out already? Huge fan of the first movie.

1 Like

Oh, it depends on where you live. I didn’t know about this. I always thought that films were released at the same time all over the world

2 Likes

I think the second part is even better than the first.

2 Likes

Just saw “Avatar: The Last Airbender” on Netflix. It was cool and I’m planning to watch the original animated series.

1 Like