What Broker do you use?

I trade with two brokers. I think it is safer this way. Anway, always try their demo accounts before signing up.

I agree STP brokers are less cost-effective because they donā€™t aggregate liquidity to offer best price but instead transmit their order directly through LP. Thatā€™s why I decided to trade with Hotforex which constantly adds new liquidity providers.

Prefer to stick with ecn broker like turnkey forex for the tight spreads - works well for scalping.

I prefer ECN brokers that offer the MT5 platform and a variety of account options, including low spreads, zero/low commissions, and EA-friendly features. So far, these are some of my favorites.

• IC Market
  • CMC Market
  • Prime Codex
  • Tickmill

Hi everyone! I am new in this forum (just signed up :slight_smile: )
I started recently with XM and I was happy until yesterday night I was reading around a lot of complaints that people canā€™t withdraw their money. I got really scared! So I wanted to move; i performed a withdraw and still waitingā€¦
Iā€™d appreciate your suggestions on RELIABLE & SAFE providers that use MT5.
Plan is to trade 5 digit USD amounts and to be RELIABLE, not chase them or got insane (and lose my money) when I want to withdraw.
By reading the post I am thinking of:
EagleFX
Oanda
Pepperstone
Any suggestions on them or something else?
Thank you!