What Broker do you use?

I currently trade with an ASIC broker FP Markets. Since I’m a scalper, I prefer this broker because of its spreads, which start from 0.0pips for most of my trades.

The other main reason is their withdrawals. I’ve been trading with it for nine months and so far never faced any issues during withdrawals or deposits.

I am using fpmarkets, pepperstone and xm.
Dont use one broker. Diversify your funds with different brokers.

How do you manage them all? Or you trade in them at different times simply switching between them?

Yes you correct. I am not trading big quantity which means i am trading only 0.01. I keep 4 broker account maintain each account atleast 500$. If i gold sell i am wait atleast 20$ movement. So i can easily maintain all account.

Why i maintain 4 brokers? Each broker different withdrawal methods. Fpmarkets is direct indian bank withdrawal. Xm perfect money withdrawal. Pepperstone skrill withdrawal.
India has too many leagal issues

I use IG broker that is most trusted.

All the posts that mention Amarkets here and on ET say they are working with Amarkets.

You don’t work with a broker. And that’s what this question is about. You trade through a broker, but you don’t work with them.

This error crops up repeatedly and makes me think this is an instruction from the company. Beware of such tactics.

Amarkets and FP markets definitely have people working to post them on this forum.

Some I only use an EA on , manually trade on others. I’ve also used crypto to deposit on Longhorn which isn’t an option on most.

I like the simplicity that OANDA brings to the table.

Only one for me, fxview. Closed all other accounts. Was tired of juggling constantly.

WHat ones did you get rid of?

For more than 2 years already i`m with EagleFX.

1 Like

Yes I have them in my rotation of three.

I use Hotforex and Tickmill I combine them to get better spreads at forex majors and indices CFDs.

He is on salary by them :slight_smile:

I got a few accounts around the place, but mainly use CMC and CedarFX these days

Currently trading with turnkey forex and sagefx, both low cost brokers with solid conditions

I trade with an ASIC broker, FP Markets, and the main reason I use them is for scalping since their spreads start at 0.0 pips and average around 0.3 pips for most parts of the day.

The commission cost is also lower at $3 per lot, which is cheaper when compared to other similar ECN brokers.

I am a scalper, so I prefer to trade with ECN brokers. Their spreads are lower than non-ECN brokers

As a newbie, I am trading with a broker that offers me low deposits, tight spreads, and low commissions. I am a sucker for availing bonuses, so if you don’t have a lot of capital, you can try brokers that offer bonuses.