What Broker do you use?

• Libertex
  • OANDA
  • Saxo Bank with TradingView charts

I trade using FP Markets (Raw spreads ECN account) mainly because of their robust trading conditions and the fact they are ASIC regulated.

They have some of the lowest spread compared to other brokers and their commission per lot is lower as well.

i use EagleFX for FX and crypto, sometimes gold trading too. good leverage with them: 1:500 for forex and 1:100 maximum for cryptos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I currently Trade with FP Markets Raw Spread account (ECN account). They have some of the tightest spreads compared to other similar brokers. Another advantage is that they are in business for over 15 years regulated by ASIC, so no need to worry about security of the funds.

The overall experience has been good so far, they were some small issues in between relating to linking under a IB, but it was solved really quickly by their support team.

I have three at the moment:

• Turnkey Forex
  • Fx Choice
  • LMFX

Thanks for all who replied.

1 Like

Demo Account with Oanda.

1 Like

Currently I am using fxpro, and ICM and about to try fxview.

Why so many?

2 Likes

I use Hugosway at the moment

i use Exness

I like this broker, because they have 1: 2000 and 1: very interesting leverage. Recharge when using skrill, netteller immediately, it’s great.

Currently with turnkey forex

1 Like

I am looking to open an account with FP Markets. However before proceeding, wanted to confirm about the below

Can anyone currently trading with FP Markets confirm if they have any external dispute resolution scheme in case of any issues that needs to be escalated ?

1 Like

using XBTFX atm . also have account with sfx as a backup but have not had to use it

1 Like

Well, Being a learner, I keep switching from one broker to another. I previously, invested with IG Groups and PepperStone, FXview- turned out to a well-organized platform that has amazing deals and trades with better Trading execution.

2 Likes

I use Forexchief.com.

1 Like

I use AdmiralMarkets. I like the variety of trading instruments (specially shares and ETFs) and you can deposit easily by card, as low as $50. The only downside for me is that I have a Mac and MetaTrader doesn’t work so well on Macs

1 Like

Coinexx and PepperStone are my all-time favorites.

Do people still use Skrill lol?

2 Likes

Can I ask why?

2 Likes