What Broker do you use?

i use Hugosway for leveraged crypto trading. I use EagleFx for Intraday trading and i have an account at Oanda for my long term swing trades

1 Like

Why 3 different ones?

3 Likes

Every post you have ever done has been about turnkey forex! You blatantly work for them!

3 Likes

I am new to forex and I am using CWG Markets, a UK based broker.

1 Like

I currently trade using FP Markets, they offer some of the lowest spreads in their ECN account.

FP Markets is regulated by ASIC and are operational since 2005, so one of the more reliable brokers out there.

I currently use Coinexx, Traders’Way and FX Choice

1 Like

Currently using fxpro and ICM, but their commissions are bit high considering i am starting out as a scalper. About to try out fxview($2) and tickmill($4) because of low commissions, will replace fxpro with one of these.

I think, only think, some brokers do no spread accounts(higher commision) that might work better for scalping

5 Likes

I use 3 as well. IC Markets, EagleFX and Hugosway. Like the raw spreads on ICM for my EA trading and just like to spread my risk around. EagleFX and Hugosway I use for my manuals mainly though have used an EA on EagleFX as well which did work well actually. I jkust don’t buy into the using a single broker mindset. Don’t use the one bank and see it the same way.

Something has never sat right with me about skrill.

1 Like

Check out FP Markets they have some of the lowest spreads starting from 0.0pips for a lot of major pairs. They are a ECN Broker regulated by ASIC and have been in business since 2005

agreed. i prefer bitcoinwallet. easier and faster.

Nearly every post you have done is about them…you work for them or something?

I use Coinomi to withdraw funds in BTC from Hotforex. I think it is best way to avoid taxes on FX capital gains.

1 Like

Using pepperstone for a long time now and testing fxview on demo.

yeah thats fair…btc usually faster too

Always faster

I trade with FP Markets, They are a ASIC based ECN broker and have been active for over 15 years.

The spreads in FP are some of the lowest starting from 0.0 pips in most of the major pairs

lol you have said that in every post!

I’m new to trading, currently testing in Demo and looking to go live soon, I’ve been practicing scalping mostly.
Anyone broker recommendations that is reliable with tight spreads? and preferably with a responsive customer support staff as i may have a lot of queries initially