What Broker do you use?

Preference?

Piss off spammer! All your posts are about FP Markets!! You obviously work for them!

Each of my brokers has their advantages.

• FXCM has the best proprietary platform and apps for charting and analysis, and the best online portal for reporting and analytics.

• OANDA has the best online portal for making deposits, withdrawals and transfers between accounts, but IG is a close second.

• FOREX.com has the worst spreads, and their online portal is a joke. However, they offer the best rollover rates, which could make all the difference for your longer term trades.

Fxcm and pepperstone i am still a beginner so trying their demo accounts instead of live account will move to live account once i am comfortable.

I use EagleFX as I they have 24/7 Crypto trading and fast withdrawals.

1 Like

Currently using LonghornFX over here

I used Hugosway earlier, everything was good but their spreads were too high for me.

I was trying to get in touch with pepperstone and I had to wait for 10 long minutes till my chat was connected to one of their agent.
Have you faced this issue there ever?

Nope. EagleFX reply pretty much instantly. IC Markets usually fairly quick too.

1 Like

I trade with FP Markets an ASIC and CYSEC regulated broker that has been in business for over 15 years.

Compared to other regulated brokers, I still recommend FP Markets because of its reliability and spreads, which starts from 0.0pips for EURUSD, GBPUSD, etcā€¦

Trading with fxview, spreads are best.

Ohh! But what about pepperstone?

Never withdrawn. I know they have C trader and not many bookies have that.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been trading with FP Markets for a couple of months, spreads are really competitive and commission costs are lower, havenā€™t faced an issues with them till date,

Does anyone have a good recommendation for broker with low commission and good spread? Iā€™m thinking to open an account with fxview and xm.

Try CedarFX. They have zero commission as well as low spreads. I donā€™t use them myself as spread doesnā€™t concern me but they fit what you are after.

Oh, Alright! Thank you for answering. Mainly I was concerned about their customer support tho.

AH I cannot comment there as never used them.

1 Like

I use FXCM

I Currently scalp with FP Markets, the experience has been good. The commission and spreads are lower when compared to other brokers.

And the other reason I prefer trading with them is their customer support members. They respond politely even when I reach out to them several times.