What Broker do you use?

You can try fxview they have quite good conditions for scalping, tight spreads on majors and commissions are only $1 per lot per side.

yall should check some reviews n try demos.

I am using Forexchief.com because and I selected them because they fit my criteria of a proper forex broker such as low spread/commission, fast execution, hassle free withdrawals and prompt customer support. They offer a leverage of upto 1:1000 and because I am not a fan of high spread trading it suits me well.

Currently using Hugosway

1 Like

Good broker I used them before switched to Hoforex. What I don’t like about them is high swaps and their frequent changes it quickly becomes uncomfortable because it grabs part of your attention.

they are good for cryptocurrencies. did you try cryptos with them?

wow cheap comms!

regulated?

Alpari works that way

I’d recommend Turnkeyforex as I am using them. Spreads are decent and barely go wild. Order execution speed is good. Their support staff is fine. You can just check on your own with demo or small micro account.

I’ve used EagleFX now for a little over a year and always found them to be decent. I think all withdrawals I have made have been in my Coinbase wallet within a few hours. Spreads are decent and it has coped well during the covid turmoil. Their 24/7 chat support staff are also excellent and great having them on hand if ever needed. Like having the single account type as well. Feel some brokers over complicate it.

Started using a broker called LonghornFX recently. They seem fairly new, but so far so good.

I’ve deposited and withdrawn a few times and got my money within 2 hours, I always do this when trying a new broker before putting a larger amount in.

They also have 24/7 Crypto, which is decent for anyone that trades on a weekend.

Had a few questions when I signed up, so I asked live chat and they were helpful.

I’m going to use Fxview because it is providing good trading facilities.

There are many brokers in the online market in between best some brokers are given below:-

1. TD Ameritrade - Best for overall and beginners.
  2. Fidelity - Best research experience.
  3. Charles Schwab - Best for IRA accounts.
  4. E*TRADE - Best web platform.
  5. Interactive Brokers - Best for professionals.
  6. Merrill Edge - Best rewards program.
  7. TradeStation - Best platform technology.

Actually never heard of any of those!

Fxview and IC Markets.

Hi fxprimus is your best bet. Give it a go. good luck

Can I be able to open demo account with intdrtrader?

FXCM, OANDA, IG and FOREX.com

1 Like

Currently trading with FP Markets live account, their ECN spreads are the lowest and the commission cost is also lower.

Its an Regulated broker with ASIC and CYSEC, also they are one of the oldest broker with over 15 years of experience.