What Broker do you use?

Darwinex (for forex)
eToro (for stocks and ETFs)

I thought eToro was just for people who dont trade lol

1 Like

I am not trading on eToro. :slight_smile:
It is good to buy and hold stocks and ETFs .

I use M4Markets, anyone else here trade with them?

Ah ok :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have 2 brokers, Turnkey Forex and Eagle FX. I am quite enjoying their trading conditions and customer services as of now.

1 Like

From past 10 months, I have been with Coinexx, they have been pretty good with me so far especially with their withdrawals.

I trade with FP Markets an ASIC regulated broker, the main reason I trade with them is their tight spreads in major currency pairs like EURUSD and GBPUSD.

The other reason is they offer lower slippage and are reliable since it is one of the oldest brokers to be active for over a decade.

Every post you do is about FP Markets…do you work for them or something?

2 Likes

True! There is a staggering number of seemingly copy-paste posts about FP Markets! They don’t even bother changing their words!
Not to say there’s anything wrong with FP Markets but these posts are actually driving me away from the broker instead of making me interested! As it looks really fake and fishy.
Where are the mods on this board? This surely seems like spam and fake advertising!

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

I have been trading with the International and True ECN Forex Broker FXOpen from the Year 2010. I have completed 10 Years of Successful Trading with this broker :slight_smile:

That is a good length of time. ANy problems?

Vantage FX

is exness a reliable broker

if you’re in the UK don’t overlook the financial spreadbetting firms. They are FCA-regulated with similar protections for clients to CFD brokers. Best of all, SB profits are totally exempt from tax so you potentially save money if you’re profitable and never have to submit a self-assessment with SB profits.

SB firms generally allow scalping but their spreads make this style less profitable.

1 Like

Yes good advice for sure, especially on the spread betting. As you say though spreads high on these brokers so will depend on your style.

Congratulations. How has it been?

How would you really benefit by asking us about our choice of brokers? I mean your trading strategy and skills would be different from ours. A friendly advice- try out a broker’s demo account on your own and see for yourself which one suits your trading style.

2 Likes

Maybe the more important question would be “Which regulator do you trust?”.

2 Likes