What Broker do you use?

I’ve been flagging a bunch of them. So annoying. Aside from FP markets I’m also seeing FXTM or FXView. I feel like they all work for the same agency or something!

I think if a certain threshold of flags is reached it gets hidden.

They don’t offer CFDs that the issue. Also you’re unlikely to avoid taxes trading with them. I would rather go with Tickmill or Hotforex, they offer solid regulation and cheap tax-free platform.

Pretty easy to spot as well.

By checking just the demo account and figuring out the broker on the basis of that is not a preferable thing sometimes. Review of the broker and its services matters. After all its all about safety of our funds.

^^^^Another bloody FP Markets spammer!

Sometimes I wonder if it’s a competitor doing it! It’s so gd annoying!

does anyone use 212???

Isn’t that the one that was giving free shares to all the mums and jocks on FB lol?

I trade with multiple brokers because all of them are good at different features.

I am using Pepperstone.

I use multiple brokers at a time to take advantage of different features.

I am using ■■■■■■ and oanda. happy and satisfied with both

Which ones?

I currently trade with two broker FP Markets and CMC Markets but mostly trade with FP Markets because of lower commission cost.

Go away FP Markets scammer!!!

It’s rule of thumb to use many brokers because you get better execution on low order size, it’s well known fact and advantage for small traders. Liquidity providers love small guys and happily accept our orders.

What is that you’re looking for in a broker? I mean the purpose for conducting this poll.

You can’t trade forex on Fidelity, can you? I have IRA accounts with them, but they don’t offer forex as far as I’m aware. Am I wrong on this?

Multiple! Can’t risk all my money with just 1 or even 2 brokers. Diversification is the key, in every sense possible!

1 Like

which ones mate?