What do y'all do on weekends?

Well I don’t like to go out just always indoors. I like to play some video games during my weekends to release some stress. Well sometimes if i don’t feel like playing some games I just go to watch videos on my strategy and some important economic news else I just read my forex PDFs chill and get prepared for the new week. I don’t do much anyways :grin: :slightly_smiling_face:
Share yours too lets know what we all do during the weekends :upside_down_face: :smirk:

i try to spend more time with my family and also check websites and anlyze my trades
i also go to mountains and spend lot of time there too relax

1 Like

Wow thats great. What do you do on the mountains :upside_down_face:??? or you just like the view?? :slightly_smiling_face:

I take advantage of the weekends to relax. I visit friends, go on walks, watch TV, and read on occasion. I kind of recharge for the next week. :grin:

1 Like

Well, like most people I try to relax and prepare myself for the new week but also it’s good to spend some time for reviewing what you did on the last week. like reviewing your trading journal.

1 Like

actually both of them my friend
i like to climb mountain and also just sleep and look at the view
do you go to mountains too?

2 Likes

That’s great my friend you needa recharge fully for the next week :upside_down_face: :wink:

1 Like

Not bad :slightly_smiling_face: for me I don’t involve my self in anything forex just my free chance to rest chill and get strong for the next week :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well I don’t go to the mountains :smiley:. Its always kinda tiring :smirk:. But its good tho. like the view too :wink:

You must have a nice weekend in order to have a good week.

1 Like

That’s right :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Have a nice and profitable week y’all :hugs: :pray:

Try to review my last week and create an outline for the upcoming week.

1 Like

That’s nice :wink:
But don’t you involve your self in any thing not related to trading??? Maybe chillin with friends or spending time with family :smiley:

I’m not sure why people become obsessed with trading and drown themselves in it. They appear to have forgotten how to live.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right. I’m like that time to time. I think I should change that.

2 Likes

Yh that’s how it is. When you first start trading you feel like you don’t have to miss any move on the market thereby chasing trades. I did that as well but when I became experienced that concept changed. I think of that some times and it sounds funny tho :grin:

1 Like

yh sure you don’t have to keep on chasing moves or stressing to get all the moves on the market. You can even get addicted and loose a lot of money

1 Like

I spend time with the family. Other than that I sleep. I wish I had more energy to do other things but I’m just too tired and take weekends as an opportunity to recharge.

1 Like

That’s great you needa take off the stress :grin:
I don’t know you like sleeping like me :joy: :joy: