What do you choose?

crypto trading also

Hello Oscar!
I prefer EUR/USD just like any other trader.
But USD/JPY and Gold are good options at the same time!
Best Luck/

eurusd but please lower spread i am tired of the way they do not let me make my profits by changing the spreads all time and I can not calculate it too i am sick of this whole process

I remember my first days at the Forex, I asked a friend about pairs (he is not from germany so we speak english) and he told me EURUSD is not a pair, it is the pair :blush: :sweat_smile:
So, I think I have to choose that :slight_smile:

Got ya! i havent started tradin yet. im just learnin right now. can you give me some suggstions for tardin strategies? wanna read abou em and then choose

There are dozens of strategies described on this channel. I have posted most of the ones I have been using over the years, though in recent times I am avoiding intra-day strategies. The one I prefer right now is the Larry Williams Smash Day. Its very simple. You can see it demonstrated on Youtube.

1 Like

Thank U so much :heart_eyes: but im interested in the reason of naming XD

You responded quite sagely, knowing that it would be a difficult scenario.

1 Like

can you give us more information about that?

Also, I would pick that. wise decision

what time are you referring to? sorry

I appreciate everyone’s cooperation. thanks for the response, guy.

1 Like

I appreciate your wonderful advice, buddy, and I also enjoyed the effects.
I’d like you to provide me some tips that would be best known in the very beginning of my trading career.

reallllly?
Why would you make the choice on that?

it would be a better option than the eurusd if you are familiar with its market.

kidding me?
What would make you risk on gold?
Is there anything about that that I do not know?

hellooooooo
look who is back in babypips!!! :rofl:
sorry buddy i was so busy.
Sadly, there isn’t a response on that thread.
Fortunately, I have you friendly and intelligent friends here.

Why that pair? I am sure that you have your reasons but I’m wondering what are they?

1 Like

Okay buddy. Then this wonderful piece might be important for you - The Four Stages of a Trader

1 Like

I am not kidding at all. I been trading gold exclusively for a long time and no other pair has ever been this profitable for me.
Risk is involved in trading every instrument.

1 Like