What do you choose?

Have you ever traded it yourself ? and if not i highly recommend it.

Trade from the lows to the highs and from the highs to the lows is like a nice roller coaster trade as i like to explain it to people trading on US30 is less aggressive than trading gold for example.

1 Like

Oh lol. Which website was it?

1 Like

I really enjoyed that. I am so grateful to have this professional and wonderful friends here that support each other unconditionally.

I barely remember that. I will find it and tell you.

No dude. I don’t have much info about that. in comparison to eurusd which one do you prefer?

1 Like

if i was forced to choose one then i take US30 :ok_hand:

2 Likes

That’s a great choice! US30, also known as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, offers interesting trading opportunities. Best of luck with your trades on US30!

1 Like

Thank you @OscarR123 and if there sit someone out there who wanna try US30 then please please please use a SL :sweat_smile: and a remember you shut always use a SL and also very important use a good money management strategy and again that goes for all kind of trading …

Similar to most traders EUR/USD. Gold is also one of my options as well.

Trading gold on Forex has plenty of benefits to offer, including easy access, high liquidity, a history of good performance, volatility, and the chance to diversify your portfolio. That is why I will choose Gold.

1 Like