What do you do when you're not trading?

Working my day job, reading books :books:, meal prepping, or working out 🏋🏽‍♀

Wish I could spend more time in the markets.

I always had an intention to trade on a higher Timeframe but decided
during the beginner phase to throw in more screen time to gain market
activity experience.And now that my time in is showing some consistent
results the lack of market noise and broker spread isn’t too bad either.

Hangout with my friends! Just some perks of being single

What do you do when you’re not trading?

Think about trading? :rofl:

1 Like

SUCH A DEVOTED TRADER :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Ooh nice what are some of your favorite dishes to make?

Nobody likes a good, long sleep :see_no_evil:?

2 Likes

When I am not trading I am in class (@SchoolofPipsology). If I am not in school I am reading some other fx related contents/books. And If I am not reading other fx related contents/books, I am watching YouTube videos on fx. :rofl: :see_no_evil: I think my life is all about fx.

1 Like

When I am doing nothing at all then I am doing @SeverianoGallo hobby :see_no_evil: :joy:

1 Like

I’d probably be sleeping and dreaming about trading. The worst part is that my friends are traders too, so hanging out with them won’t make a difference as well, as they will also talk about trading​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I read books. Recently I finished reading this book called Ikigai🙂 Highly recommended. I learned some important life lessons from it.

2 Likes

So relatable! I can literally sleep anywhere when I am free. :joy:

1 Like

@Morphology , you are more fx than me :joy:. Wish I have friend(s) that are trader. How is it like to be surrounded by traders?

2 Likes

Oh wow. :joy: When you’re not trading, you’re thinking, studying, breathing it! :smiley: Haha. How long have you been this dedicated to forex? :smiley:

2 Likes

ME ME ME! :sweat_smile: Feels so good to just sleep in a cold, dark room with a warm comforter on. :pray: Now I wanna sleep.

I’ve been hearing about this a lot but I haven’t really had the time to look into it. :open_mouth: How was it? :smiley: What’s the most important life lesson you learned from it? :smiley:

1 Like

@ria_rose I really liked it because I love reading non-fiction books. One life lesson which I really want to act upon is that we should never ever retire in our life. Retirement can make us feel like we are done with life and that may no longer feel alive. So the author urges us to remain active with some work even after retirement. But at the same time it talks about the importance of taking time to relax and connecting to nature :slightly_smiling_face: Sorry for the long reply. I tend to go on and on when the topic is a book :joy:

They intimidate me, I’m not much of fx as you think I am :grinning: especially when I compare myself with them.

1 Like

Just a month ago!

I know about investing in small bricks and mortar businesses. But trading is kana like investing but for short period of time. And that’s fascinating. You can get your money out anytime you think the instrument you are trading is not going to make any higher profit.

And forex is a completely new level. You speculate on currencies without owning them. And when you are right, you make money. :grinning:

Tho’ it is risky as all investments are. But it is more appealing to me. So I just wanna live fx… :joy:

1 Like

Let’s revisit this post in a year!!

1 Like