What do you do while trading?

My work lol

I can see the appeal. Trades 24 hours a day, every day, so it’s a time saver and potential money maker. Of course that depends on a lot of things being right in the first place.

Wow, he’s got some looooong videos! Just finished the one on Pancakeswap. Great stuff!

1 Like

I use a lot of pending orders which frees me up to spend some time doing other things. Unfortunately work still takes up most of my time. I’ve not found a way to be a full time trader. Yet. :smiley:

Which EA you are working with? And what is the average return with the EA you are using?

I prefer manual trading as I can analyze the fundamentals, beware of the big market news, see markets’ unreasonable moves, trade the trend etc which EA will fail to do. I know it costs time but it is worth it. I know EA’s can be curve fitted but this is another disaster to them.

I love using alerts for when price hits an area of interest for me but I specifcally trade in certain hours during London and NY sessions. Living in the UK this is convenient for me. But I busy myself with other thingd between periods.

Spending time on my hobbies, exercise or learning something new!
The world is vast and so is the knowledge you can obtain :wink:

Oh I’m not trading an EA. Just saying I get the appeal But realistically, I think just finding a proftiable EA takes work and you still need to get all the backend stuff set up correctly.

What are you using for alerts?

Thanks!

1 Like

Other than forex/trading while trading?

Yea, that’s the way to do it right there. I think a lot of newbies think they need to sit in front of that screen for hours and hours every day watching the charts.

Depends. If I want to test out a new strategy, I do that. Otherwise something not related to forex yes.

I just use Trading View. Can get more alerts if you use the paid version but free will do a limited amount.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a lot of work. Recently, my friend just started using EA of a random company and lost all the funds. It requires a detailed research to find a profitable EA. I was going through the forums and lot of traders advertise them. You can check with some of them, if you wish.

1 Like

Yea I need to try those alerts out. I’m guessing you’re trading 1h or less time frame?

Yea, you can’t just jump in, but I get the appeal of having something make decisions for you.

1 Like

Anything from the 1min to 15min generally depending if I see a set up matching my rules.

Good idea I’ll have to give that a try. May even go for the paid version if it’s worth it .

Can normally get a great deal around Black Friday

Yup, if seen that deal. Really good.

Anything I want. That’s the beauty of forex. You can trade anywhere with a phone and network signal.