What do you know about HotForex?

if im not mistaken they take about 4 dollars to process a withdrawal from skrill. its been a while since i used skrill. you can talk to their support just to check, skrill can be a bit too strict with paper work and verification.

who charge 4 dollar? You meant the broker or your bank?

Probably he talks about Skrill fees. (2.90 EUR) for each withdrawal. I also get about the same fee when withdrawing there.

I think the withdrawal fee applies same all around the world, I only pay ~$2 when withdraw from Skrill.

Guys have anybody tried HF social account? Is it in beta version or fully tested? Any tricks&tips we can get from there?:slight_smile:

As I mentioned above there is fixed 2.90 EUR fee for withdrawal of any amount
Here is the link for reference: Our Fees & Charges | Skrill | Skrill

HotForex is a regulated broker by CySEC and I have been trading with them for the last months. I make my HF withdrawals using Skrill and definitely the charge for transfering the amount from Skrill to my bank account is 2.90 EUR.

I think its was close to 4 dollars when i used to use skrill, i get the same fee with payoneer.

Skrill doesn’t charge anything if the currencies are the same. Its basically like a version of paypal but without crappy fees.

I think this is type of making money online.

What I am abt to say has nothing to do with withdrawals, but to do with deposits. I recently opened an account with hotforex and found out that they pay back whatever costs you incur while transferring money to them. I transferred 2000 usd via bank wire to them and incurred abt 19 usd in the process. That was last Friday. Today, I checked my acct and found the 2k usd, + 19 usd, already in my acct. And because I opted for the 100% deposit bonus, now I have abt 4038 usd in my trading acct. The caveat is that the bonus can only be withdrawn after I trade (2019/2) 1010 standard lots with them, and if my losses come up to more than the 2019 usd I deposited, the bonus is taken away, and my acct will be effectively zero. This is the first broker I know of that refunds the costs incurred to transfer money to them. Very happy with their customer service so far. Much better than what I experienced with ic mkts.

I also got 100% bonus at my first deposit and what I want to say is because of bonus your Margin call and Stop Out level disappears what means:
From one hand: Now you have more funds to trade, means your position can resist deeper drawdown (to be concrete, on 50% of margin that was used to to open position).
From the other hand: Using bonus to open double position (2 lots instead 1, 20 lots instead 10) increase risk exposure of your account. There are cases when taking increased risk is appropriate, but it’s definitely not for every trade. So be careful.

Sure thing, I heard from somewhere that brokers who offer deposit bonuses actually do it because they want you to trade larger lots, so that they can earn larger commissions, and for those who trade larger lots, most of them (since majority of retail traders lose) would just blow their account faster. and the broker would remove the bonus applied to any account once the equity deposited is lost. I had read thru the terms and conditions very carefully before taking up this bonus, and I know that for my position size calculations, I would just use the amt of cash I deposited, and totally ignore the bonus amount. I figure that in abt 2-3 yrs, I would hopefully have traded more than 1000 lots, to enable me to withdraw the bonus. This is assuming that I have not done any withdrawals before, and have not blown up my account by then!

Well yes, if you’re not going to trade bigger lots choosing a bonus just vanish the MC and SO the rest of trading setup remains the same. Personally I also don’t see the benefit of margin call and stop out for trader, it simply serves protection for a broker.

Real solid and trustworthy broker. One of the best in the market with excellent services (support, funding, withdrawals, execution, etc).

I have to agree w you. I was impressed with how quick the platform feels, even if its still MT4. Skrill withdrawals were made in maximum 1 day too.

Have you tried wire transfers from Hotforex? What are the fees?

better to use eWallets.

fees depend on the bank you will use and each bank has different fees. As i am aware, HotForex are covering the fees for bank wire deposits, but if you ask me, it would be better to use eWallets (Skrill or Neteller). You can find some useful information for HotForex and other brokers at theforexlist.

I have open real account with hotforex few week ago. I deposited $200 and they also provided me the bonus. But i can’t understand their platform. Why it is to slow…scam ???