What do you think about impact of corona virus on trading globally?

The impact on crypto due to corona virus is now being correlated with indices. In march, BTC fell at $4000, this was due to a lot of margin calls, and investors started liquidating BTC for cash to cover up their margin calls. Later BTC was able to attain $7000, high hopes are in market for its rise. Some may say that BTC is looking safer than other instruments, however its far from becoming a safe heaven like gold or silver. People will only start relying it as safe heaven on when the market feels a threat on the fiat system. If the fiat system is under pressure of being crippled, then for sure BTC or crypto’s will rise up as a strong heaven which is however a delusional scenario .

Good choices for me.

In terms of the impact I think it will continue to crush the US economy and accelerate the rise of China to the dominant world economy.

Thats a harsh truth. I really don’t want that to happen. but yes, the US economy is falling with every passing day. The recovery rate is much less than average.

Dollar so weak right now.

1 Like

I don’t think that it had a major impact. Probably affected some individuals, but nothing significant

Well I am not sure what to think anymore. Many things have improved since most countries loosened up on their social distancing regulations and I see some reason for optimism but it still seems very erratic to me.
I guess it also depends on where you live though and how much your job/livelihood (for non-full-time traders) has been affected.

I think dollar is getting better now.

It is until Trump speaks again at least…

1 Like

Hahahaha… I dont know why anything trump say’s makes me laugh.

The corona has crashed the economy, people have lost the jobs. The markets have become unpredictable. could not have worse effect than this

I’ve been trading at home for six months!

With this Pandemic distorting every walk of life, trading activity may rise, since other economic activities are on a standstill. People are seeking other investment options to get out of the scary financial pit dug by this virus. But the real question is whether people have the courage or even capital to invest in this time of uncertainty.

1 Like

Well this is something every work place is going through. Loosing people is never a good thing, be it in our family or work places. Its a harsh reality.

Its always a 2 way thing. We just hope the economy stabilizes as soon as possible. It has already crippled the backbone.