What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

hmmm what are these crazy huge opening gaps on fiber and cable? american AA+? never seen suge a huge difference hehe

by the way I’m currently in a LC trade on cable, I’ll show a pic and results later :slight_smile:

greetings

Koodos to those who got those London Close trades, especially the 100 pips on the EUR up to the 128 fib. As promised I documented the first day of the london close strat by forex mentor. I’m pretty happy with it, I just picked my entries wrong… 8/8/11 London Close +7 pip recovery loss mitigation: +0.5% | MeetPips.com

Thanks for the WB SJ :slight_smile: if you want the image to display directly use the (It’s the code with the square brackets) which you need to copy from your image hosts site & paste directly into your post. Hope you understand my drift :wink:

Thank you Michael , you’re inspiring and motivating me to go on further with learning forex!
Took +87 pips at LC today. This is my first buy limit order…
SL=1.4125 = 28 pips.

Here is my birthday present

Entry at the OTE. The blue area denotes the area between the 62 and 79% retracement levels.

Exits were at +30, the 127.2 extension, and the 161.8. +191 pips

I want to show my LC trade as it is already closed :slight_smile: But I need one more post to show the picture in the thread, so that more people really watch it hehe. So here is the post first :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d like to use it to talk about your trade Zneve - I think you’ve got your LC Killzone marked too early?

So here’s mine. Used my normal targets for 20 pips 50% and breakeven and 40 pips to finish it. The first trade of the week netted 30 pips in summary with a risk of 22 pips!

For ali: I’m only trading EU and GU for LC too and last week brought 2 full winner and 2 partial winners, netting 80 pips last week only for LC. Pretty nice for the only session I’m able to trade currently :slight_smile:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey Zneve do you think we could talk off line, I would like to have some clarification on exactly how to trade the london close strat or if you could direct me to where you found the forexmentor videos from i would greatly appreciate it. Im in NYC

I must, what is the LC kill zone again in GMT or EST? Thank you for the heads up I really appreciate that. I havent traded it in a while and must have mixed up the times by a few minutes.

If you type in london close trade strategy into google, you will find the first link, world wide invest org is the first entry there. You should find it there. Sorry I do not live in NYC :-).

It’s 1500 to 1700 in GMT. As you can see on my pic the candle that reached for OTE and triggered the trade was right at 1500 GMT and the only possibly entry for me, that’s why I wondered how you took a loss today :slight_smile:

Jumped the gun early on it, got the times mixed up… ugh, product of being in LA right now my time zones all messed up. I thought it was 1500 when I took the first trade. Then took the trade at the correct time on the EUR and mitigated that loss so I guess I can’t complain really. I’ll be sure to check my timezone extra carefully while out here from now on. Those errors are just stupid and suck :-(.

EDIT: No never mind actually it was in that time period… I just jumped the gun early on the entry without the confluence of the pivot on the euro and without the “correct” OTE on the GBP.

I did the same thing you did on the GBP. Took an OTE, but the only wrong short OTE of the day. Argh!

I’m PST as well, and after watching all of the videos, the actual times was the only thing I had conflicting notes for, so let’s get on the same page here. LO is 11pm - 1am PST, and LC is 9am - 11am PST??? Doesn’t seem right, but that’s what I have.

Hi ICT,
I cant see the new PTC video on the first page yet or am I missing something?

Nice work, FX! I am still vacationing for another few days, but I would have been looking to take those kinds of trades myself. I would normally look for a 20% retrace at LC, but that just shows that 15% can work well too. :35:

LC is 7AM-9AM PST as it would be 10AM EST - 12PM. You are correct on the LO time, 11PM-1AM PST.

It’s posted on the first page… scroll down to [B]ICT Pro Trade Review 08/08/11[/B]

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

Ive also tried that website and the downloads wont work and I have searched elsewhere and dont seem able to find anything?

I’m sorry, that is the DL that worked for me.

Hey can anyone direct me to where I can find the videos below for they are not on the first page.
3) The ICT London Close Tactic -
4) The ICT London Open Tactic
The ICT Asian Session Tactic -