What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

EDIT: like a road map, isn’t it?

Yeah it has great possibilities I think.

I’ve just tried your indi and the levels marked 3,4 & 5 are off a bit.Level 3 is between 100 and 127%,and the same with the others.Dunno if this is a chart thing or finger trouble in your programming.

Dunno either, I checked it an everything is OK at my charts and code looks also OK. It might be chart thing, just try to compress or expand the chart. Or if you place a mouse over a level it shows an exact price.

Anyone else has the same problem?

EDIT: or send me a screenshot…

btw. the extensions are from previous week high-low…

btw. the extensions are from previous week high-low…

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Aahh…I was using the ext levels up from the upper and lower levels of your resistance zone - levels 1 & 2; and the same downwards from support zone. So your resistance level 2 is equi-distant from level 1 and 3 - 100% ext. If you then put in other ext levels at 127,162,200 and 262% and then have a look back over previous months and weeks you’ll see what I mean.
It does seem to be an odd area to be running fib exts from …but see what you think.

Manta I just replied to you and the post was intercepted by the moderator for some reason.??!!
I still seem to be able to post so here goes again.

The extensions I used are based on the upper and lower bounds of the Resistance and Support zones.
So, your Resistance Level 3 should be at 100% ext of the distance between Level1 and 2; and so on with 127,162,200,262% levels.
Ditto for the support zone.

Just try running your fibs over some previous weeks as detailed in post#3270 and see what you think.

Now my first reply has appeared!!!

[video=youtube_share;utKOf9HqJhU]http://youtu.be/utKOf9HqJhU[/video]

That’s awesome, ICT. Really looking forward to the Asian session video, especially since Tokyo is so much more accessible for us in the US than London.

I still have alot of your videos to get through, but I have watched the NYO video like three times already. Each time I watch it, I realize how much I missed the previous time. The best thing about that video is how you keep track of market flow and structure as you drill down to the trade entry, getting confluence across the time frames to find the highest-probability setup. Is that right? That’s really instructive.

The swiss franc could be really interesting this week. All the market flow is down, and if price breaks below .7770, there’s very little support until you get down to the all-time low of .7070. So that could be a really excellent swing trade.

The BOS did make an announcement last week that they might intervene, but even if they do, they might not be able to overcome the market. For example, the BOJ has already intervened without much success weakening the yen, and they have to be much stronger than the BOS.

Awesome ICT, I know your original goal was to stop teaching by september when you start the million dollar challenge. Do you think you will be done with us by then? Or will go over that timeline?

Yeah I see what you mean, but in my opinion for reference on higher timeframes (H1, H4, D1) and possible weekly targets are better extensions from previous week/month high-low. But it is just my opinion.

I think ICT for sure has some tool similar to Traders Trinity, which shows these longer term targets, so lets wait for his new videos and lessons. I dont want to write million versions of one indicator :wink:

Btw. Michael, thanks for your work again, you are doing really great job.

Hi all,

This thread is awesome!!!

I token the last 2 months off in order to relax. I have been studying hard in the spring semester and my brain was not able to keep up!

This summer I reviewed the whole 3200 and up post. It is amazing to see the progression of the thread members. WOW…

I am looking forward to demo trade this fall with my ICT toolbox. I will keep you all posted.

I want to thanks all the contributor of this thread. You guys Rock!!

Special thanks to Michael (ICT), for all the material he delivered to the thread. It Is Just Awesome.

Regards,

Just watched the latest PTC. Cant wait to try it out!

Not sure if if this happened to anyone else, but just before ICT said in the video(about 31 minutes into it)“you guys should be smiling right now.” Believe it or not I WAS smiling!! ICT can predict what I will be doing as well as what the market will be doing. Amazing :slight_smile:

been watching more and more videos and things are clicking, let me know ur thoughts on this trade i just took…

EDIT: out for half position +20pips

Umm I like the OTE, stops and 4420 institutional level to key off (only made 4414 on my feed) plus sell zone.

I don’t like the trade outside a kill zone (mine ends at 9 am BST), you’re against market flow on the 4hr and daily and in no mans land on the traders trinity.

I’d probably be out of that one so it’s bound to make pips :10:

Is a fine scalp trade, I actually had an order in at the 20 but it never got filled. Nice scalp.

The last video was a nice one I´m still smiling! Thank you all for a great thread even though I learn slow, I learn. The COT
concept is not easy to hammer into my brain but someday the sun will shine bright enough so I can see it more clear.
ICT hope yr house dry up fast. Walking on a new carpet is always nice. Hopefully inspire you to take us further into this
difficult area. God bless:35:

Sorry to hear about your house ICT, we’ll miss you while your gone.

On the Cable 4hr chart, it seems market flow has now turned bearish. Does anyone else agree?

…still in no man’s land according to traders trinity so i’m sitting on my hands. hopefully the market will swing up in the next couple of days giving us a short opportunity.

yep, I have also a small short order there at 1.6494, we are around monthly resistance.

Hey guys,

here’s my trade of today LO. I had to leave exactly when the Killzone started, so I put in my Entry, TP, SL and adjusted TrailingStop. Fridays SMT bearish divergence and the Asianflow down got me thinking of a bearish bias, eventhough the overall marketflow was long, I thought and think that we’re going lower. I guess you can’t win them all, so it’s time to show a loser :slight_smile: Target of Equilibriumpoint would have got hitten perfectly for first Profits. Entry on yesterdays CPP and bounce off yesterdays S1 - strange hehe

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I really hope that the next ICT Million Dollar Tip is going to be a tool to determine if the day is going to be a sloppy choppy range bound or great trending day in advance, because these days are the ones I fail the most. :slight_smile: Ofcourse I know that ADR is expanding and contracting, but I don’t know when such a day is coming ;( Maybe any others have some tips/tricks/thoughts for me? :slight_smile:

greetings