What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

COT - Commitments of Traders

Obviously, ICT doesnā€™t trade on NFP Friday, and Santa takes it off too.

No worries thoughā€¦we have enough to be profitable already.

nice, I like that one

Yea, youā€™re right. I thought same too but he is the
MASTER still.

How does this COT data look, should I change anything, is it wrong, any suggestions?

Michael,

A quick one for you: been re-watching the first ā€˜ā€˜muteā€™ā€™ videos tonight and it is bit of a pain to pause and play all the time to be able to read everything properlyā€¦ so was wondering if you still keep those presentations and willing to share them? I believe will be much easier to read instead of the videosā€¦
Also, was wondering if you planning another lesson, webinar maybe, on traders Psychology, risk management and trade management at some pointā€¦ for me personally (and for most of the other newbies here I believe), this is the hardest part of establishing myself as a pro-traderā€¦ Iā€™m realising that 80-90% of the reasons for my losing trades are clearly psychological, but cant help itā€¦ doing same mistakes every time over and over and over againā€¦ just sick of myself really!
thanks a ton, have the best Festive Season ever! :slight_smile:

kubio,

What I did was paused the video, typed out everything in word, moved to next section, paused, typed out everything in word, repeat until completed. There really isnā€™t that much typing involved since each slide doesnā€™t have a lot of words on them. Plus after typing each section out it the info gets drilled into your head and I think this really helped me understand the information more.

Can someone help me figure out what the return was on the short from 1314 Eur short? The tweeter wasnt easy to figure out when it come up. What was the profit? 1.2 at 30 pips 600k at 65 pips and what did the remander make? What does this say the begin lot size? Im confuced

that chart is a good one where can it get a eur and this one too please?

Does anyone have a link to the London Open Tactic Video? Thanks!

Look at the Commercial long contracts from the CFTC site,are the same with the charts from timingcharts.com

and

and tradingcharts.com

154277 long contracts.
I think the timingcharts.com is ok.

CLWo, we are all waiting patiently for this video, hasnā€™t been released yet.

Thanks PIPhanger! Iā€™m new to the forum and this thread. Havenā€™t made it thru the 5000+ posts yet but Iā€™m working on it! Great stuff ICT!!! Many Thanks to you and the great contributors to this thread and forum. -Chris

Welcome aboard, donā€™t rush on trying to catch up with everyone, just remember to take it slow and let all the information sink in, just a warning you might have to view all videos 2, 3, 4, etc. times before it all starts to make sense. Just believe us when we say it is all worth it.

GLGT

ICTā€™s Tweet just made me smile. :smiley:

Sometimes I wonder if he does this just to increase our patience lol

Iā€™ve got to say itā€™s workingā€¦My patience level has increased big time since I joined this threadā€¦:54:

How do you keep a forex trader in suspense?..

Iā€™ll tell you tomorrow.

:smiley:

TalonD, TELL ME NOW!!!

ā€¦ Oh manā€¦ I was ready for it and everything tooā€¦ =____________________________=;