What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

I’m with you on that one kubio :stuck_out_tongue:

A nice upwards break out of Asia to get those longs going, and then wham, turn on the pain. Is it just me or is there bearish divergence on the M5 chart right about now?

I see the cable and fiber whit confluence on FIB´s in the sweet zone OTE.
Do you se it too?

FIBER TF 1H SELL SIGNAL one OTE inside in other OTE
CABLE INST LEVEL 1.5720 in the OTE SELL SIGNAL
Draw one FIB In the 4H (1H too) TF the high 30/11 to the low 14/12 we are at the 79% close to 100% retras
Sorry my english

time frame and direction?

Hi, ICT thanks 4 been there 4 us. I want to say a very big thank you and wishing you the best of the bests this season. Looking forward to the 25th day of FOREXMAS.I just can’t wait.

Classic… :wink:

Fiber didn’t escape me either… another victim. :13:

30 pips scaled out in Cable already
20 pips scaled out in Fiber… remainder at BE on both pairs. “X” marks the spot…

GLGT :57:

i am already on the same trades on cable and fiber but in the fiber i entered to early

ICT i have a Q could we use the SMT divergence in another way like today

cable reach the 62% fib of yesterday high but the fiber don’t is it possible??

Good to now I had the same trade.
Sell at 1.5720… now at the 5 min TF I see an H&S…
Confirming the sell signal…right???
Making an ITL???

stopped me out at break even…but sell again at 1.5715 :27:
now I see someting…they are playing whit the stops :59:
Dragging every stop and then…boom…they are out…lol
Inst level 1.5680 showing great suport…
Maybe later on gives us great resistance when price break to it
I see some most of the stops in the 1.5640…what do you think of this?
Confluence with FIB expansion level 200% of today’s swing with the 38% level expansion of the swing projection from the high of 30/11 to the low of 14/12

Was this a large range day begets a small range days, sell in the sell zone at MR1+20+62% fib entry Classic or was there something else involved ?

I thought you wheren’t trading atm?..lol

Wally

Demo folks… Purely Demo.

I needed a trade example for live session tonight at 9pm EST

:57:

Come on man…that is 2am GMT my local time…too late for me to be here…or not…lol
My wife one day gonna kill me for spending to much time seeing your videos…lol
You gonna record the video? Livestream?

ICT, may I please just ask, that first breakout upwards after the asian session where price came up above the central pivot by a couple of pips and then dived downwards again immediately - how did you know that this wasn’t the strong push downwards that happened later? I shorted at this level on my demo account, but then price just turned around and went higher again :? Please share your insights as to why you didn’t go short at around 1.5697?

i think this is because of the stops if you look to the chart the price dose not take any stops out

thats what i think and sorry if i answer rather than ICT

I see the same thing, that’s why I sit in my hands until price arrive at where I wanted.
After seeing last video that ICT gave us (livestream) about how the market maker´s see things, my perspective change…
Now I start to seeing things diferent…
Today´s a god example…normaly I would be on the rong side of the trade…buying!!!
Today I´m seeling the stops that come from the dumb money buyers and the stops from the down move that began on december…
I think i´m seeing things rigth…

I don’t have a chart to look at right now but what I believe the turning point was at a PDH…If you use the templates he gives you, you need to wait for it to go up to a PDH or PDL to get your OTE…

Grown bored of the same thing unfolding? :wink:

just came here to say, maaaan!!!

You’re right…
Feel´so good to be bored seeing this things unfolding…

No, I can’t say that I am! :smiley:

I’m using my 2nd account, funded with $650, to simulate trading a “professional” account to prep me for the not-so-distant future

So the money is real…but I’m pretending the pennies are dollars. So a $5.00 loss on the prep account is a $500 loss on the theoretical professional account.

Sounds weird, right?

I’m just using it to practice the new tools and concepts that I’m learning, without risking any dollars from what I’d call my “real” account… the public one that I’ve shown you recently

Anyways… made $24.30 on the prep account today, NYO swing, and trying to imagine what it’d be like going to work having made $2430…

:wink: