What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Hi kays, welcome to the thread. I consider myself a newbie too, although I have been on here long enough to have a moderate understanding of ICT’s main concepts. To bluntly answer your question, I do not believe that the first page contains any indicators, at least not in the form of oscillators and such. For most of ICT’s concepts you will only need the basic tools which are found on any platform, like drawing a horizontal line, fibonacci retracement, etc. What you will need if you want to start on the right foot is to really understand what supply and demand is. The videos on the first page contain a wealth of knowledge if you really take the time to understand and apply them.

A suggestion from my side is to completely forget about the money you have lost. That is gone, do not try to get it back or you will end up losing more. Instead focus your energy and time on learning these concepts, demo until you can apply these concepts and truly understand them in such a way that you are able to maintain a demo account in profit levels week after week. If you get to that you will know when is the right time to go live…all the rest will come by itself, even you initial money lost. Be prepared that all this will take a lot of time, so you have to prepare yourself to be patient. It is not something that you can grasp in a month or two.

Well, I hope that answered your question.

Merry christmas one and all !!

Moved house four weeks ago, still no internet, looking like January 04th now, dont ask… Then i dropped my smart phone in the washing up…

Talk about feeling cut off, I’ve been driving to my parents at midnight till 0300am to use their internet to catch up on the 600+ posts pffff slow down guys! lol

[B]Hey Folks[/B]! :wink:

Santa is packing his sleigh and feeding the reindeer…

I will see you all in the morning and please remember this journey doesn’t end in the morning. This simply closes this chapter in what I promise will be an historical event for online communities… bar none.

I have even greater insights to share in 2012… tomorrow simply ties up the loose ends this thread has encouraged study in and in February we enter an obscenely dynamic Trading evironment… I can hardly wait to share it with you all.

Please accept my sincerest wishes for a Safe and Loving Holiday Season… May God Richly Bless Each and Everyone Of You and may 2012 be the start of an exciting journey that will surely not disappoint.

[B]Merry Christmas Babypipsters[/B]! :57:

I can see it now, coffee is brewing :44: and I don’t think I’m going to get any sleep tonight…:eek:

I have been telling everyone Santa does exist, and they all think I’m crazy…:confused:

Thank you for everything Santa. I personally had a difficult 2011, but Babypips, the communities here, and your teachings, helped make it a year that I’ve found something that I truly enjoy doing and feel excited about. Happy holidays to yourself, Mrs Claus, and the little Claus’s. Don’t forget the cookies and milk on the table, and the carrots for the reindeer. I am totally psyched for 2012!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

And even more good news today, the 50 person limit on Livestream has been removed incase anyone didnt see yet! :smiley:

Hi
What happens if we miss it ?
will we still get signals via twitter?

they r no signals :slight_smile:
just suggestions for understanding the market through demo account and practice purposes.
peace :slight_smile:

Hello everybody,

It looks like we’ve reached the end of another year, and more knowledge bestowed upon us.

I see a lot more followers now than last year and it looks like it will only keep growing! It’s amazing how many people we have here now contributing to the thread!

I just wanted to wish everybody a Merry Christmas or for those who don’t celebrate it, Happy Holidays!

I look forward to the New Year and what ICT has in store for us. I also wanted to thank Michael for everything he’s done for the thread, as I can imagine it’s hard work!

I’ll see everybody in the New Year!

Bye for now!

Clark

Of course, what was I thinking :slight_smile:

[B]Merry Christmas ,Babypipsters![/B]

Merry Christmas ladies and gents.
Godbless

a merry xmas to all of you and ict, what a gift we will have tomorrow, the best xmas i ever had

Hi ICT and his students

My goal for 2012 is to try putting all togheter which Ict so kindly shared on this thread, I Have been working at sea since 1969 and my higest dream is to be able to quit packing my bag and say good bye to my family for another session at sea, 4 years ago I came across FX first time and start to buy robots quite a lots of money was spent for nothing at all. Then I found Ict and has followed this thread and have studie it the best I can although my time is limited by a lots of must coz so much time spent away from home. I have put 7000usd at a micro account on fxcm and thats all i will spend, when I start trading live and if I loose this money then my journy in FX is at end. So I will be very careful coz I dont want it to end;)
If I cant do it then I just save all this material and hand it over to my son in due time.

So my goal for 2012 is not to fail.

Good luck and happy trading in the new year to come.

Well good luck to you.
Please don’t give yourself an ultimatum.
And rather say that YOU WILL succeed instead of IF.
Its a worthwhile pursuit, lets keep going.

Can someone point me to the last video from ICT…I can’t seem to find it. Thanks!

Matty

TheInnerCircleTrader - live streaming video powered by Livestream

I’ve been mostly lurking, reading and watching videos for last couple months (no posting) but I intend to become a very active member in the new year in this and the other new ICT threads.

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone and again a huge thanks to ICT for everything he has done for us. The gift you’ve given this community is incredible and I hope we all show you how much we appreciate it. Can’t wait for the new goodies tomorrow! I’ve been dying with anticipation over the last 24 days.

Merry Christmas all.

Thanks a lot tastefullvenom for your response.I have certainly prepared myself mentally to be not in a rush.PATIENCE is the word and I have promised myself that am not touching a live account until after i have successfully demoed for quite sometime.
By the by talking about indicators i was referring to these ones: the market flow, daily pivots, the ADR etc indicators.

I just want to know how these help with our analysis when installed on the charts.

Thanks again for your repy