What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Yep in Oz.
Actually the LO is perfect for me it’s 6 or 7 pm here depending on who’s on DST or not.
I’m a self employed Gardener atm so knocking off work and making sure I’m home by 4 or 5 is no problem for me but right when LO happens is when the misses comes home and wants her dinner so I got a bit fancy foot work to do also (refer to recent posts about partners) but it’s all good.
As for going full-time I really don’t think I would want to, not while I’m fit anyway, I like being out and about and watching nature (or trying to kill it) too much.

Wally

p.s I hope Santa doesn’t have this problem tonight.

Ok, so you are on the Eastern side then.
I’m in the west, so London Open for me is 4pm. Kill zone from 3 pm, so I miss the lions share of the pippage.
Cool pic!

few more hours to wait …

I’m a new investor but made 100 bucks first day of trading on EUR/USD

Happy holidays folks

[B]A BAG OF BOTTOMLESS CASH YOU SAY?[/B]
[B]WHY THANK YOU GOOD SIR![/B]

Did he give a time when he was going to release all of these videos…?

I hope I can catch some sleep in the mean time if someone knows if he said what time he was going to post them…

Or I guess I will just have to stay up all night…:32:

Kays,

welcome to the thread. I would suggest to go through the thread, and the videos as they were introduced in the thread. That way, you will learn the tactics as they were introduced, starting with trading the highs and lows of the day etc, and adding the additional tools as they were introduced in the lessons. If you try to learn everything at once, you may end up with paralysis by analysis, by not knowing what tools to use when. This thread has been going for 14 months now so I would plan on learning all the tools here over the next 12. Let us know if you have questions.

8AM EST… less than 10 hours : 0

Thank you for the warm welcome. I’m new but excited and will go and read the beginning of the thread as you suggested to gain additional knowledge.

Thanks again

OK good at least I can catch some zzzzz’s until then…

It’s my first year as playin as santa for the little kids this year so all around it’s pretty exciting…

hope i’m not glued to the computer in the morning while my kids are opening gifts…lol

Watching Judas swing video now :wink:

Loving the music…lol

yep certainly an interesting choice. it revs you up.

no slacking off or failing now, just talk the wife that next xmas is going to be the best xmas we ever had…lol

[B]2012…[/B]

[B]…consider yourself warned : )[/B]

Good thing I don’t mind swimming with sharks…lol

I’m pretty sure I heard on the news that santa just left the north pole…hopefully he stops my way first…:slight_smile:

Merry Christmas to ICT an all others!

Life has kept me preoccupied lately and I have decided to take December/January off of trading because I really don’t have the time to go at it 100% until February. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to keep up with my goal of being active on the thread either, but have spent the last couple days catching up on 80 pages of thread that I had missed. I must say the thread has gotten “smarter” and it seems as though more people are understanding the ICT tools, great to see!

I will be posting my goals for 2012 before I return to trading in Feb, but I think the #1 goal will be to forget about how much I can make, and concentrate on giving back as little as possible. I really think that focusing on that will help me to force me to really look for the sniper style trades where everything lines up perfectly.

I hope everyone is doing well, and I can’t wait to rejoin you guys soon!

Less than 5 hours to go!

Here its already 9:35 am christmas day and everyone opened his/her presents…I am eagerly, patiently, waiting for the last and best one…