What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Very Merry Christmas to One and All! :slight_smile:

Less than 3 hours to go!

Looks like the Judas Swing is now view able. Video 5

can u hear the fly ?

London Open Just got releasedā€¦It is finally Christmasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I wonder guys, who else would give us a free ticket for the London Express?!.

London Open vid, cool. Looking forward to the rest of them. Did anyone notice a blooper in the Judas swing video?

Only ICT can give stuff like this out for free

Yes TD I watched the vid after I saw your post so I saw it, and noticed ICT kinda stall his words haha. I believe he was trying to say street money buys high sells low on the slide, but he gets it right if you listen to his commentary.

Honestly i see what ICT has offered here and I see others try and be so secret with their information I just think ā€˜let it go and see what it becomesā€™ and that is in regards to things like strength training. But people need to make money and not everyone can be financially free like this is offering, but it takes someone special to just want to share their knowledge and offer free mentorship.

I donā€™t want to embarrass him or get all mushy but:
Yes Michael is a very special person.
Thatā€™s all I can say.

Wally

Merry christmas everyone!!!

great london train,great video knowledge-wise + always like when u put yr creative touch on things to make them coolā€¦
taking a chill pill in watching those coming,no rush
great thx
merry xmass to u and all

I just hope that Santa is ok, I know in my area they just extended hunting season so hope nobody got rudolphā€¦:slight_smile:

Happy Xmas all!

Iā€™m trying my luck in asking this being xmas and all :stuck_out_tongue:

Is the judas swing video down for anyone? When i clicked on the link, it says that the video was deleted. Any thoughts?

ps:

anyone have a downloadable version of?

• Higher Time Frame Analysis Part 1
  • Higher Time Frame Analysis Part 2

Thanks.

I just wanted to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a wonderful and profitable New Yearā€¦

And a special thanks goes out to Santa (a.k.a Michael) for what he is giving to all of his little aspiring forex tradersā€¦

P.S Something tells me this is going to be a great 2012

I am reloading the Judas as it was not correct and upon itā€™s upload we releaseā€¦ Market Profiles.

Enjoy the Christmas giveawayā€¦ all day long. :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas!

Some gentlemen here ā€˜ā€˜did not approve the qualityā€™ā€™ of his video and I think Michael took it downā€¦

it is not too hard to ā€˜ā€˜produceā€™ā€™ it yourself if really want to.

Merry Christmas
:41:

p.s. he answered you already

So psyched for the videos!

Gearing up for watching vids and taking notes after family time.

Thanks Michael!

Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas, sir. Like many on here, I thank you for the gift of knowledge.

Awesome, was worried there for a bit :slight_smile:

Iā€™m really enjoying your christmas gifts ICT, iā€™d hug you given the chance :stuck_out_tongue: