What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

I don’t know the story behind the files, but I have both, and if you are willing to give me your e-mail I will gladly send them to you

thanks now to figure out how to put it on mt4 i just downloaded a couple minutes ago

I just got done watching the exploring the Asian range video and am a little confused on the last half of the video.

Is ICT saying that we have to watch the open and close of the Asian range to determine how the London and New York range are going to behave? In other words if the Asian range opens and then closes lower does that necessarily mean that the London and New York are probably headed in a lower direction? I wasn’t understanding where he was coming up with a directional bias as on some of the charts it was not clear.

Can anyone explain the concept behind the Asian ranges highs and lows/open and closes a little bit more clearly and how it pertains to the rest of the training sessions?

Thank you!

toddg007 [@] gmail.com (without the brackets)

Program files
mt4
experts
indicators --> copy&paste

Thanks for that Rokas, finally got the Judas swing vid downloaded, had several failed attempts up to now…
Frustrating watching a video almost download complete & then fail Grrr!

Welcome to my world lol :wink:

Swing Trading Video on it’s way…

Could not find that I am computer stupid I will keep on trying. I download metatrader forex ltd if that helps

The path should be something close to this:

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader FOREX Ltd\experts\indicators\

Copy TT into that folder and then start mt4.

In mt4 go to Insert > Indicators > Custom > TradersTrinity

haha I managed to butcher it. But I got it worked. You all are great thanks

now its working great :cool:

I’m missing the following files: Trade Projection Calculator & Tax Documentation and The Ultimate Traders Worksheet

HUGE THANKS!

Those are on the first post under traders resources section. So was trader trinity under the 25 awesome christmas presents that I have not gone through all the way so I missed it lol. Thanks guys this thread rocks. Now I just got to figure out mt4 a little better. But with time I will get it down.

I stand corrected the site says they are not valid for download. Hopfully someone will fix soon as I dont have those either but tried to download them and see your issue.

ICT_Risk_Management.zip (65.6 KB)

Might be an idea to just post requested files on the thread for other people to access them too, rather than pivately emailing them.

Wally

I thought about doing it that way, but then for some reason I decided not to. Everyone wants the files, but I doubt anyone will use them, I certainly didn’t…

Just finished watching the Swing Trading vid great vid, although I perfer the vids where ICT is talking the silent ones at times are hard to follow…

ICT’s now The Phantom of The Markets (only if he’s silent :stuck_out_tongue: ), that swing projection method was creepy when it was fulfilled. Gave me goosebumps watching it unfold. I’m thinking the 1.28 projection method could also be applicable in this scenario as well, i need to look into that now :stuck_out_tongue:

Saying thanks to ICT does not justify enough of what i’m feeling right now.

Seems like, everything i’ve learned from this thread was the next logical step after learning price action on S&R/BRN for me, glad i took the plunge, my equity curve hasnt been smoother. :slight_smile:

Its hard to follow the chart examples without his voice.
I wonder if ICT deliberately left out sound, or its an error?

Quick question on the Reversal Market Profile: The major reversal starts at London close or later in New York, but then it is stated that the final consolidation may come at 18:00 GMT. Is this a mistake or does the reversal continue through until London close the following day?

Regards