What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Ah Wally maybe I did not have the whole picture, I should have read yr post fully first, just went so exited, thanks for yr sharing, looking forward to the one word changing undies, I already prepare two! :slight_smile:

Happy hunting

Okey. This starts to be annoying :stuck_out_tongue: anyone want to share ? ā€¦

Hi Matty

I read a post were ICT says he uses line chart on close for normal SMT and candle chart for sharper SMT.

I personally find it easier to use line charts on close for SMT. What I suggest is that whatever you use, you need to use like with like. If you use one pair candle and the other line there is a higher probability that it may mislead you.

Hope this helps

Again sorry I was AFK and didnā€™t realize I was still logged on. I wasnā€™t being rude.

You really need to have a good understanding of the different sessions characteristics BR (the vids on the front page) and alot of ICTā€™s basics aswell. Iā€™m not trying to be a smart A or hold something back from you itā€™s just that ICT said he deliberately lead us to this point slowly and methodiclly and I understand why, without the other stuff itā€™s just a pot of glue and useless without model parts.
Iā€™m sure the Live vids will be back up soon and youā€™ll see them for yoursel but I donā€™t know how useful theyā€™ll be. ā€˜shrugā€™ I could be wrong.
But anyway I donā€™t want to spoil it for the others till tomorrow.

Wally

Tried this in a couple of weekly uptrends and downtrends ā€¦ and I can not stop smiling :slight_smile: Granted, I think it might be a bit too high of a percentage to say 80% the weekly low/high falls on a Tues ā€¦ but this approach has a lot of potential in the right hands. Thanks for this post Wally, looking forward to invest 3 hrs in this video to hear all the details from the man himself.

Iā€™m still going through all of ICTā€™s material and from reading what you said it is going to be a huge motivator for me to understand his materials really well. Iā€™m going to take my time in order for me to digest all of the information provided!

Thanks for the ā€œmotivationā€, i canā€™t wait to finally have that experience of clarity myself :slight_smile:

iā€™ve been following ICT for some time. Iā€™ve almost finished with all the material there is. Only few things left - read all the posts posted here and rewatch videos :slight_smile: that way i think iā€™ll be able to get a better grip. I hope live videos will be up, because i was keeping them for last part of my training and it would suck greatly if they were goneā€¦ anyways, thx for answer. You twitter? :slight_smile: do you post your trading ideas in twitter?

The reason i ask is i find more positive reinforcement when i find same trades as other ICT followers :slight_smile:

Okay just one quick question, is the open of the week 5PM EST?

Iā€™m only 80% sure it is

Additional thoughts:

So basically the Monday price action is the Judas swing? I can see then why Michael once said NYO on Tues,Wed,Thur is ā€œeasy moneyā€. By Tuesday, heā€™s got his bias for the week, and LO acts as his confirmation of the moveā€¦ and BAM you got your NYO direction :slight_smile:

Livestream video library up again

I asked him that on Twitter on Jan. 3rd:

Q: ā€œWhat do you use to check divergences between USDX, Fiber and Cable, bars or linechart on close ?ā€
A: "You are looking at comparable highs and lows. I track larger Acc/Dist phases with lineā€¦ Sharper Div with bar/candlestix
"

Okay, so is he saying that when you are looking at a 4h chart or higher TF you would use a line chart, but maybe for 1h or lower use candles?

I think it relates more to the timeframe over which to look for a divergence, e.g. half a year or longer: use a linechart, intraday: use candles.

What happened to last nights livestream webinar recording ? :o

I know, it was about an 1hour long and wanted to rewatch a couple things on it again, Iā€™m sure it will turn up. He also had a good example for Matty about smt in it. bugga

@AK :- SO SO close. lol.

Wally

This 200% extension could hold very well for a bottom in the market! Lets seeā€¦

well I had some more thoughts too, but since Iā€™m so close I guess Iā€™ll keep quiet, haha

Iā€™m smilin now too :slight_smile:

Aaarghh - I couldnā€™t watch it live at 3 am this time and the screen recording software I use doesnā€™t offer the option to set recording times otherwise Iā€™d have had a recordingā€¦ :rolleyes: dohā€¦

Oh well - in case the recording doesnā€™t turn up, then itā€™s a typical case of bugga indeedā€¦

Your answer to AK does tell me something though, lol. Thanks :13:

lol I havenā€™t seen the video yet but when you went on about doing the exercise and erikskenne said long open sessionā€¦ you realize why ICT started with the power of 3 video, built on it with the weekly exercise and ā€¦
then it slaps you in the face

You could use this: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

ICT just tweeted that the video from last night failed to record. :frowning:

Heā€™s creating a presentation to replace it. :slight_smile:

Looks like we might need to bumrush Wally to beat the information out of him. :slight_smile: