What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Does Clark’s zip files have my spreadsheets, templates and indis? Or what is in that zip?

It is his trading template he uses on mt4. If you looking for the above I can upload a file

Excellent sequence of posts Matty. I really like the analysis.

I get the 2nd and 3rd one.

But on the first one, why anticipate the Judas here based solely on this chart. There are no support resistance levels to key off of to anticipate the Judas. Williams is shoing oversold, but I would use that as a confirmation to enter a trade, not a reason to enter. Without pivots, TT, or higher TF…I would be sidelined on this first chart, which is fine because it doesn’t lose money. But see no reason to be entering long there.

Hey Matty,

Would you be willing to share this template? This seems like a nice and simple way to keep records.

Thanks,

Hop

…looking at this post again, you basically saying to shift our kill zones 5 hrs forward right?.. so 10:00 GMT would be end of the asian range, then 13:00 GMT would be ‘‘London Open’’ and Judas Swing would form between these times?.. Am I close? :slight_smile:

sorry for being arrogant but LO is 0800 not 1300 gmt. lol :48:

edit: 1300est is 1800gmt where he looks to take hes last portion of daily range.

did u read my post at all?

I think that is what he means by it. It seems as though LO would be the Asian range, except wouldn’t we tend to look for a continuation rather than a Judas swing?

Yeah, its not completely “user friendly” but I’ll try to upload it later today after Tebow upsets the Steelers :60: …remind me if I forget. I’m out the door…

ICT tweet: ''I am recording a video in the afternoon… It will likely be one of the most insightful videos I’ve done on how I dial in on monster pips :slight_smile: ‘’

:27:

I think you mixed that up a little…Kubio is right.
I’ll try to make it a bit clearer:

…translates to this…

Next one:

I think Michael means 13:00 GMT and not 13:00 EST. So this quote translates to…

I hope this helps. :57:

Hey, Kubio. What is ICT twittter name? I am searching on twitter but I am unable to find it.

ICT_Babypips

yes. i might been using two different concepts within one sentence. i do apology. do not hate me because of this . please :slight_smile:

No worries…i don’t hate you. We are a big family and we love each other :smiley:

:57:

Damn I wish there was some way to download the livestream files :frowning: Do you guys just stream them every time you watch them?

Thanks again ICT for turning my trading on its head! :smiley:

Look back in the thread a bit, Mozdef, has been putting up links for the downloads, the last one posted was either yesterday or Friday.

By the way Mozdef, thanks for putting these up, some of us a little on the computerchallenged side need all the help we can get

OTE=PureMuscle;309795]Damn I wish there was some way to download the livestream files :frowning: Do you guys just stream them every time you watch them?

Thanks again ICT for turning my trading on its head! :D[/QUOTE]

there u go

livestream streaming video Downloader, download livestream broadcast video and audio

u got 30 days before they turn u in :slight_smile:

Thanks george, I can’t seem to work the damn thing though :frowning: