What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

keep trying, works here,if u r interested in further assistance think of some way how 2 comunicate, i ll follow
going 2 bed in an hour or so though //for today//

So Iā€™m trying to post my excel spreadsheet I use for tracking everything that someone requestedā€¦but it keeps giving me an error when I try to upload the file. Anyone have any thoughts on why I cant get an excel sheet to be attached?

Matty

Zip the file and then try uploading it. Or you can upload it to a file sharing website and link it here.

Hi George,

Working fine hereā€¦ Thanks for the tip :slight_smile:

Here is the livestream recording ā€œFiber Scalp To Intraday Swingā€ part 1 and 2.

Fiber Scalp To Intraday Swing Part 1

Fiber Scalp To Intraday Swing Part 2

Try ā€œreplay video captureā€ itĀ“s very simple to use.
If you canĀ“t find a working copy I can email you one its only 10mb or so.

Hey people,

Was a bit bored today awaiting for the next smashing video to come up and Iā€™ve been playing around with few MT4 platforms provided by different brokers, from different countries, time zones, etcā€¦ We all know or at least suspect that the data feed might vary from broker to broker right, this been mentioned in the thread and beforeā€¦
So, I decided to make a little demonstration (ICT Stylee) for all to see what the different data feed might cause to your chart compared to others.
But first, just want to declare (to the attention of the moderators) that Iā€™m not advertising any of the mentioned companies/brokers; this is simply a demonstration and nothing more. I have only demo accounts with all 4 brokers, not even using MT4 for my live trading at all.

As you can see from the video the slight deference in the feed can cause enormous deformation on the chart, did you notice on Weekly the missing fractals (the indicator)? This means that some of us will miss one whole week until the fractal appears?! What about the countless divergences present on one and not on another chart?! What about missing whole days (Sunday bars) on Daily chart?! This is crazy!
I think guys (and gals) it is very crucial for all of us to synchronize our charts before discuss any analysis and go hunting. Because you realise that biases given by analysing one chart might be completely opposite to another which was the case last week I thinkā€¦
Obviously, as a gold standard I guess we should all use what Michael uses for his analysis in the video webinars/presentations. As far as Iā€™m aware, he mainly does the analysis on the Forex.com MT4 platform and uses the Forex Ltd one only for the USDX (Dollar Index)?.. So, as of today I moved my charts to these 2 platforms and will discard the other 2 and I highly recommend everyone else to do the same, this way we all will be looking at the same thing and our analysis will be stronger as a team, Team ICT!

GLGT! :41:

p.s. watch in full screen, otherwise might be difficult to see what I mean

p.p.s. thanks to ICT for not only teaching me to trade, but to make cool videos too, lol

I have just spent some time looking at the weekly charts & lower TF charts. All I was doing was looking at market flow on the weekly and zooming to the lower TF for swing projections. Folks ā€¦scary accurate for profit targets ā€¦ SCARY!!

Looking for an entry counter trend using what weā€™ve learned so far and then taking into consideration the swing projection ā€¦ I think i am having an aha moment.

Anyone else getting an error when trying to click on the new video link, ā€œHow To Capture Explosive Forex Profitsā€ā€¦?

I am indeed also getting an error when trying to click said video link. Sorry for the long winded answer. I wanted to say ā€œme tooā€ but that answer appears to be too shortā€¦ LOL :54:

Me tooā€¦ BUT a quick google search and I found out that this just means itā€™s processingā€¦ so I hope itā€™s just encoding and weā€™ll have another wonderful learning video from ICT! Canā€™t wait!

BTWā€¦ does anyone know if ICT is doing a Livestream session today / what time?

Thanks all!

Hi Iā€™m having trouble finding reference to Turtle soup entry in the videos. Would someone be able to help direct me please.

I was having trouble with one of the links and noticed it was linked as http http. Take one of them out and it should work

I reloaded itā€¦ the link is now operatingā€¦ Youtube must be trying to tell me something lol

It was their formatting that locked upā€¦ now new file new video

Video works. Refer to first page for the link. :5:

Hi guys
Is anybody able to view livestream on iphone.
I am having problems, on Friday I was able to hear ICTā€™s voice, but no video.
Yesterday when I tried to view one of the recorded ones it said not compatible with mobile phones.

Anybodyā€¦

:54: I knew that one would juice you upā€¦ already emails flying inā€¦ with Whooooo I see it now. :57:

:42: Thanks man! I pray that the rest will come before 15 this month so I can bring them with me on board for studies,

Ken

Iā€™ve been able to view them on iphone but when it is live, the video is delayed about 30 seconds or a minute on the iphone vs. viewing it live on my laptop computer with DSL connection.

Great stuff :53:

I can now definitely say that the ICT-Experience has saved me from engaging in Al Brooksā€™ scalping madness. Just in timeā€¦ Phew :-)) :41::41:

Thanks again for your ideas. Iā€™ve spent quite a lot of money on ā€œeducationā€ :31: the last few years but this they donā€™t teach. Top class.