What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

For anyone that didn’t know, you can click on InnerCircleTrader’s name and click “view forum posts” and in that regard filter out all the “non-ICT” posts. If you really don’t have the time to wade through the daily discussions (can hardly blame you), that’ll make sure you don’t miss any vital information from “the main man” :wink:

Im thinking we need to set Asian Session indi 0:00 to 4:59 GMT. Correct me if Im wrong,please.

I`m not sure but it looks like LOBuySetup to me!

I stalk many people across many forums this way lol

You can start up a Skype group. That seems to work well.

Regarding GMT:

On my MT4 platform, the new trading day starts at 0 GMT.

7 ET - 12 ET
3 PT - 8 PT
0 GMT - 5 GMT

That would be the Asian Range?
As for ICT’s Asian Range indicator, the dotted lines extend from 0 GMT to 8 GMT but you can eye it out.

I thought ICT said that he was going on vaction this month for his anniversary or somthing like that. Him and Mrs.ICT might be “relaxing” on a beach somewhere…he deserves a little R&R…

quite interesting I hear he was starting back trading on the 16th. If he is on the beach somewhere hope its in florida where I am at. Also he is on twitter way to much to be on the beach. Well either way hope he has a great time

My bias is long into tomorrow, but this game is not ez.

I have been putting in an honest analysis for the past while each night before I go to bed and when I wake up I see how things have reacted into nyo. I feel comfortable with most the concepts but I never understood projecting into the abyss until now haha. This is definitely a skill that takes alot of time in front of the chart to be comfortable with, but next month with real money on the line is going to be a doozy.

Prepared for the challenge, but I realize now you just have to go with the percentages and dont try to be perfect or the abyss will consume you!

I started an Skype group for real-time ICT discussions.

See if you can join; [I]url removed – see a few posts down for one that works[/I]

nope…no go.

Try copying and pasting into your browser. It looks like the babypips link-thing changes the “:” to “/”, which is shouldn’t.

That’s not working for me

OK, so I copied the link, pasted into browser, I got a message saying that skype will open the link, then nothing. No new group or contact appeared in my skype.

Try again, I changed some settings;

skype:?chat&blob=GcTCAnuoeVlIyrIpcVDkCcQSS2P8t6BhBVQPfv-cpwllNhIstwXmfpU18XUWHaKcdKkMDbfCZrBYqXlyIw

now we’re talking!

Still not working for me…

The link works for me on Internet Explorer and Firefox, but not Chrome.

Strange.

Where do you paste the link into, NB? ‘All contacts’ > ‘Search’ on the Skype platform?

Regards

You should paste it into your web browser address field.

Then your browser will probably say it has to launch skype. If it doesn’t even ask, maybe your security settings are disabling app launch from URL.