What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

If you want to retain your pseudonym and you already use Skype for family etc., you can start a secondary instance and open another Skype account.

Find where Skype is installed and run (Windows+R) this command;

c:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe /secondary

That’s the path on my system, it might be different on yours.

It didn’t work for me in Chrome, either. It did in Safari.

Joined the skype group :slight_smile: :22:

Does the skype chat room have a name that we can search for within skype?

Why not open a ICT chat room in babypips? I see other rooms there apart from the lobby where everyone normally goes.

EDIT Duh! I see there is an ICT chat room in BP :20:

Good day everyone
I don’t want to hijack this thread, but Ive lost my pet!
I was looking for it all over this week, but cannot seem to find it yet…
If you happen to come across it, please let me know!
Here is a Picture:

He might be at the train station, waiting for the london express :stuck_out_tongue:

Any ideas on todays moves? I was thinking about 12780lvl which is fib sweet spot from Weeks low to weeks high. aswell as institu lvl and a middle between CPP and R1.

looking to short Fiber if it can get to 1.2767-1.2778 by LO, if not I’m canceling my order and off to bed.

Does anybody know if today’s livestream was recorded?

Yes, and it’s called “Trading the Key Swing Points” TheInnerCircleTrader - live streaming video powered by Livestream

I’m watching it right now…:57:

So did anyone else short fiber today around 1.2780 or so? It looks like yesterday’s high was indeed the high for the week… ICT’s methods are so accurate it’s as if he is a market maker himself :stuck_out_tongue:

Come on RANGE EXPANSION please please!

Update on the Asian Range problem. It seems my source was bad…Tokyo starts trading at 9am which is 00:00 GMT and winds up at 3pm local time 06:00 GMT. The Asian range indicator would cover all of this trading period if referenced on H1, but would cut it short by an hour if on M15 (which TF?). The Australian markets started ‘Normal Trading’ at 10:00am local time which is 23:00 GMT (So that is why flows come in at this time?) I presume NZ would start an hour before that, and would suggest that 22:00 GMT is a reasonable time to reference for the start of the week.

Sorry if I wasted your time, AK, you were right all along which just goes to show you shouldn’t be swayed by opinions!

This time I referenced the following site that links to all of the individual exchanges
WFE - Member Exchanges

Yeah I shorted it @ 1.27756 it really fluffed around, going to bed so left it at Break even + a few pips locked in,
TP @ 1.27109, doubt I’ll get it thou.

Edit
Well that one turned out nicely, an easy 65 pips!
Price ran past the 127% Fib projection (which I had my TP just before) and touched down on the 161% fib @ 1.26734 :cool:

That was nice wasn’t it? 20 pips close half and 50 pips on the other half

Ridin’ the lightning with you!

I entered the train @ 1.2778. Wanted to take 1st TP @ 1.2748 ( + 30 pips) but came to late to the screen, so my 1st TP was @ 1.2714…damn, missed the 1st TP :wink: …2nd TP will be @ 1.2650 if we should reach that level. If not, my SL is @ BE + 8 right now.
I want to let a portion run for 3rd TP(0,02 lot) as long as it goes but max till friday LC. Lets see what happens.

Yeah, I think ICT’s xmas package is probably going to be the most useful gift I have ever received. All out now with +78 pips, gotta get ready for that second job…sure will be glad when this is my only job.

I took this train as well @ 1.2771,first TP @ 1.2706 ,+65 pips,second TP will be …tomorrow ,maybe Friday,I hope!:33:

YES! Just clocked in my first 100 pip winner! :smiley:

By the way guys, are we looking at a London Express going through till LC?