What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

As we are in a sell program i want to see it going untill Friday LC :smiley:

PISSED! Didn’t wake up to my TWO alarms. Was stalking the same level you all did. Painful.

Gotta control emotions and not chase price. Just hoping NY gives me an entry…

Matty

You & Me both, mine due to work getting in the way! Damn.

Looks like the train is leaving NY central station soon. Could you hop on?

I’m looking. Can’t seem to find my ticket…

Remember your traders trinity extensions and there may be another 100 pips up for grabs soon. Target: 2590 if it breaks through.

???

How do you get that?

Seems like you will force NYO trade :slight_smile:

Excuse my arrogance, watched the vid your analysis is on the money

ICT is live right now

Nope. Just waited for Euro to retrace to 62% and retest of S1/Asian range low. Filled @ 1.2730 : )

Hopefully its not another Z Day…

Matty

30 pips, SL to BE, hold for LC.

Not the whole lightning like y’all caught, but I got a little “shock” at least.

Matty

Wow today was awesome…actually even better is the fact there was so many of us who saw the same thing =]

Yes, it pays to wait. It paid me 100.6 pips :smiley:
Glad I didn’t jump the gun, just like ICT said you can just look for 1-2 trades a week and voila.
My weekly goal in 1 trade. If we all think alike, means ICT has finally drilled it into our heads.

Agreed or if you take the swing low extension, it get to 2570 (roughly). So around that level, could see some action

I’m still demo trading, and haven’t forced myself to get up for LO yet due to the timezone and sleep schedule for regular job.

I missed your entry. I had it targeted, but it was when I was commuting to work and missed it due to driving and getting on the train.

I did get short on the Fiber at 1.2713 which was the 61% retrace NY retrace/shifted judas swing to NYO kill zone.

We’ll see if I get aftershocks. Intend on holding till Thu LC or Friday LC depending on how price action goes.

How are you getting this level. If I draw a fib on this weeks TT (last weeks high of 1.3076 and last weeks low at 1.2698), I get the 161 ext at 1.2463.

The 127 is at 1.2590…is that what you’re projecting to?

I wasn’t talking about the TT, can’t see TT cuz I’m at work and we don’t use MT4 here :frowning:
I was refering to if you take today’s high 1.2786 to low @ 1.2680, it’s about 106 pips
then after the retrace @ 1.2730 if you subtract 106 pips, you get the next swing low of 1.2624
Sorry about the 1.2590 or 1.2570, I made a mistake, I was just refering to the swing point trading ICT showed us

Sold fiber @ 2781. Partials taken @ 2735/2681. Holding out for LC and specifically 2640…

Gotcha. I still have the question on the TT swing projection.

But I understand what you’re saying now Sage. As a nice confluence of projections…if you take the Asian range low, to the judas swing high, the 261 ext is…

you guessed it. 1.3732…or the same level from your 106 projection.