What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

So you aren’t looking for LC to retrace back up? Do you look to hold til 15:00 GMT (now) or do you hold til 18:00?

Yes, pretty amazing if you stalk the setups. It all makes perfect sense. Why continue to be exposed to risk when all you have to do is identify, wait, and pull the trigger: one shot, one kill.

I also shorted fiber last night and rode the lightning like many of you. Just closed the remaining position at 1.2670 at 15:00 GMT, and am sidelined for the week… well, except for the cable short I took at 1.5478 couple days ago - I’m going to try and manage that one throughout the remainder of the week.

Well done all :44:

Textbook Sell Day. Small Asian Range. All flows down. 62 retrace from previous days high/low

First live trade. Wow, this stuff works!

Sure does :stuck_out_tongue:

looks like ‘‘The ICT Millionaire Traders Guild’’ is taking shape now :53:
:41:

Now look at whats forming on the daily chart. Fractal high tomorrow with the high put in for the week in sell program… you know what to do. :cool:

:57:

For those not tired of the action, could a fiber LC counter-trend long opportunity be staring at us in the face? I won’t be trading it as I’m sidelined, but just something to think about I guess:

We have time of day, crossed ADR low, near a support level, and price has surpassed 4 pivot points.

A very successful day. As I said here, I don’t get up for LO yet…but if I keep being successful, I may start doing this. I missed the LO express many here caught. I did get entry at 1.2713 as I posted above. I intended to hold as a swing trade through Thu/Fri. But I entered a bad number in the manage trade EA and it closed all of my position at 30 pips. For 2% return. Not too upset.

Price then gave a retrace back up to 1.2711 range at around 9:45ET (14:45GMT) and thought it was giving me a 2nd opportunity to jump on board the NYO express. I got my entry at market at 1.2701 and hit my 30 pips again, but this time, took 30% off. We then got into LC timeframe and price stalled at todays S2 from pivots, the day’s ADR was exceeded, and this level was also the 200 extension of the fib from today’s AR low to judas swing high (day high). So I thought a LC retrace could be in order.

So I closed the remaining 70% of my short, found an OTE on LC to go long. Entered log right at S2 and got another 20 pips LONG.

So even though I missed the London Express that many of you caught, I was nimble and took 3 trades, and got a 4.4% return today.

All smiles. Even though I missed the LO express today.

As if we needed more confirmation for the LO move today…

Can you guess what this is and what time the vertical red line is?

Additionally…

LO trade at support, LC at resistance : )

I know fiber has us all talking but look at cable!!! Freefall of ~180 pips

hahaha USDX. I was watching the same thing this morning. Amazing when all the tools line up. :smiley:

:slight_smile: Having fun are we?

I’m going to go out on a limb here and state I am sure many of you are experiencing a dull ache in your face muscles? :stuck_out_tongue:

This is so rewarding to see folks doing it… feels wonderful doesn’t it? :smiley:

Sure does : )

Hey, quick question Michael. When we have a LO move that fulfills the daily range before NYO, does that affect how you approach NY? Part of me thinks, well, since the daily range has already been fulfilled, there’s less chance NY will continue in the same direction. The other side of me says, hey, there’s a lot of momentum behind this move down, there’s’ MORE likelihood that it keeps going. How do you approach this? Thanks!

Matty

PS. I think my wife is finally seeing the power of this forex stuff, and that Im’ not just wasting my time.

ICT…thank you.

Not only have you taught us patience and to wait for the price/time theory to unfold, you too have shown remarkable patience by releasing this information in a slow trickle for over a year. You must have been tempted many times to feed information and hope we pick it up. But you also are an example in demonstrating patience by releasing information on your schedule and not rushing to try to get the feelings you must be having today.

Thank you ICT.

Yeah i’m doing this --> :smiley:

LOL at the wife comment. I just got off the phone with my wife…and I think I’m coming closer to WAF (Wife Approval factor). She was actively asking questions on how the 2-4am window works (the ET for the LO) and talking with me about how we can work together so that I could get up.

She also asked when I thought I would want the $1000 seed money to start trading live. I’ve talked with her about a 2 step process for seed money. The first phase is $1000 to start and double it. Then may increase the seed money to about $25,000.

When I told he late February to demonstrate more success on demo trading, she just said “OK…I thought it might be sooner than that, but that might work”

ICT is even getting support from people who don’t even come to the thread. She even has started crunching some numbers on her own looking at what a 4-6% return per week on 25K seed money would do and how quickly it would be lifestyle changing. She even introduced the concept of reverse tithing if we were to hit the goal of getting a balance of 1MM, and trading that, taking out the profits instead of letting the balance grow (I.E. at 4-6% return, that’s 40K to 60K per week!!!). She said we could keep 10%, and tithe 90% to charitable causes. She’s becoming an ICT convert too!

Sure have, smiling big, banking pips yesterday and today, And I grasp maybe 30% of all you teach here, what will happen
when I grasp 50%:54:

I just closed it out at 2680, didn’t get the move i was looking for. Made more trading today than i will at work, awesome stuff :slight_smile:

ict. yeah feels awesome! so amazing to watch that head and shoulders form on fiber, and already be in the trade!
you have not just handed us hungry some fish, but taught us HOW to fish. can’t express the gratitude with a keyboard. thanks so much for all the work you have shared with us!

Aaron I am most proud of you today… you had a plan, you took a point and the S.N.I.P.E.R. revealed himself today… you tout 100 pip hauls and brother you nailed it today… thank you for making my work and effort a reward. Awesome… I sincerely mean that!

:57: WTG