What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

:57:

Nice, I was just going to ask if you could show that :stuck_out_tongue:

So who is looking forward to the new week? :smiley: I know I certainly am!!

I wouldā€™ve never thought that Iā€™d ever be excited for Mondays like I am nowadays :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Michael
so is this the same smt diverence i mention on the 4hr chart?

Michael, while we are on SMT topicā€¦ I was watching an old webinar from the summer earlier today, where you explaining how to use the SMT tool on US stock market. So, I was thinking how would, that concept be ā€˜ā€˜translatedā€™ā€™ to the UK stock market? Obviously one of the indexes to plot will be FTSE100, but which the other two would be?..
thanks in advance

I never leave the house without my killzones, captain.

Btw havenā€™t noticed this big divergenceā€¦nice one

Could someone please point me to where the SMT Divergence and tool are talked about?

I sure am.

Just an FYI. US Bank Holiday tomorrow - 1/16 - may affect liquidity & volatilityā€¦
Forex Calendar @ Forex Factory

Pete, have you been through all the videos on the first page?

I havenā€™t made it through all the pro traders club videos yet. But I thought I watched all the others.

Yea USD holiday tommorow, also I canā€™t see ICTs most recent picture enough to tell what pairs are posted.

These are our favourites fibre and cable.

Thanks for your input, I have watched this video, will re-watch as each time you do this you reinforce what was learned before and notice something else. Your comments re-inforce ICTā€™s knowledge and helps me learn.

This MAY workā€¦

skype:?chat&blob=GcTCAnuoeVlIyrIpcVDkCcQSS2P8t6BhBVQPfv-cpwllNhIstwXmfpU18XUWHaKcdKkMDbfCZrBYqXlyIw

If not I should be able to invite you if I have your skype name.

Is there a way to search/lookup the skype group, I canā€™t get that link to work for some reason ??

Could there possibly be an SMT divergence at the lows? Stay tuned for this mondays London Open.

I donā€™t know why the link fails and canā€™t figure out what you would search for, but I or any current member should be able to invite given a skype nameā€¦

I just signed up for Skype the name is ā€œninjatrader1015ā€ if somebody could please invite meā€¦

Type link in in pictureā€¦ Wonā€™t get changed posting it then.

The link works for others (in browsers other than Chrome). Not for Ninja for some reason.

Canā€™t get the Skype link to work the Texans lose to the Ravens this day just sucksā€¦