What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

THE DEFINITIVE GMT/EST AIDE

Convert: Eastern Time to GMT

Same here. I had a sell at 1.5410, that was not triggered by 7 pips. Although it is unsatisfying, it’s good to have the general feel or sync for how the market is moving.

:slight_smile: very nice trading. I had a less than stellar entry as I got to the charts later than I intended. Sold on a stop the stops noted in the LO livestream were my objective to peel off the net loss on the day. Couple hundred on a incorrect analysis, I’ll take that anyday.

I suspected price would run Friday’s high out then slip but I had to rest. Better late than never huh?

GLGT :54:

Things that make you say hmmmmmm :slight_smile:

Is there an OTE forming to go short now on both cable and fiber? I’m at work so I can’t see pivots, etc. I can just see price and charts.

Consider time of day…

nice avatar there…

It’s getting there. Waiting for LO for a kill shot as the market may be setting it up. As I posted earlier…some things needed to happen today to set it up for tomorrow. It appears it is unfolding to potentially be an AR, with a Judas swing higher (retail would think the bottom is in and another up day), then down it comes. Even though several made money short today…on the charts, today will be a up day. Retail will try to chase it.

This is my thoughts…still have 12 hours for it to unfold. But I wsn’t expecting a huge drawback from the daily high at NYO…was anticipating some drawback to set things up.

If it’s an engineered market…you can anticipate the engineering.

One thing missing that I would like to see is SMT divergence this afternoon/evening. In some prior big range days down, we had bearish SMT divergence throughout the day before. Right now…we don’t have that…but it can still unfold…just being patient waiting for my shot.

Thanks mapman,

This gets me close enough, that means ICT uses midnight New York time. Is that what you think?

It depends. ICT looks at EST time and GMT time pivots. He switches between the 2.

Would of been nice to of taken the long OTE setup on Mondays Fiber Asian Session.

Would of, should of, could of…

I also made a loss at London open…30 pips.
Halved the risk at NY and profited 60 pips…
I should have mentioned that earlier…funny how we only mention our wins…
Thanks for sharing ICT, and for shaking me up lol

Still remaining:
3 x LO
3 x NYO
3 x LC

Lots on the table still…
Then there’s rest of January… And 2012… And beyond :slight_smile:

Today. LO. Judas Down. Then up we go for ADR high. Thoughts?

What about a Judas up to the 1.2800 level (Fiber), then slam down?

Looking for shorts personally, especially at the 1.28 level, but that can all change by LO. Why? Well, Tuesday could’ve made the high of the week, we are in a downtrend on the daily, we are hitting multiple OTEs on the 1hr and 4hr signalling shorts, on EU we are just above fair value meaning a short is possible, even more above at the 1.28 level, I noticed on the monthly TT that if multiple days close below or above the extreme levels being the prior months high or low then that trend does last for a while and can last for the whole month, we are also above the CPP for today which puts us in the sell zone. Just my reasoning and this can all change by LO in just a couple hrs. Remember, it’s best to do your own homework.

Hey guys could someone please add me to skype group " scawboard " thanks

AAAARGHHH! Missed the entry by 4 pips! :’(

I sold the Fiber at 1.28055, after seeing a Judas up out of the the Asian range.
Initial stop at 1.28355.
Took first profit at 30 pips and moved SL to BE.
It coincided with yesterday’s high which was sitting on the R2 value.
I didn’t wait for an OTE to form because its at the institutional figure plus turtle soup (?), but if you pull a fib from Friday’s
high to the low, my entry is somewhere between 62% and 79%.
The remainder of the trade is currently at about 40 pips profit.

I’m waiting for 1.281-2.282 if it can get there anytime soon